Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully no one slandered law for this

luffy would prob lose at this point too.
It's insane how much respect Oda gave to Law compared to Kidd.

Haki feats, mountain buster, immediate Awakening, potential retreat from BB, actual clash... off-screen with what seems to be high-extreme diff battle from him. Gets saved by RHM showing off Sulong power for first time.

Vs.

Future sight vision of Kidd destroying fodder weaker than other Yonko crew and getting one-shot... along with his RHM.

Law >>> Kidd and it's not even an exaggeration.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

My disappointment with Shiryu has already begun, King was literally flying towards the entire BMP with the damn Big Mom present on the ship, he took down the entire ship and even mocked the Big Mom pirates for bringing only one ship, no feat surpasses that. LOL.

Garp learned his lesson to not hesitate (he did it in MF against Goofy).

And calm down people, the fight hasn't reached to any conclusion yet. Moreover with this typical Lolda's cliffhanger

I

Indigo

harry porter?

how did that go
Snape is a spy for Dumbledore that infiltrates Voldemort's group (when he was younger, he was a legit member, but as an adult he was faking it)

since Dumbledore was dying from a curse, Dumbledore told Snape to kill him, so Snake would get more respect / trust from Voldemort

so i'm guessing he thinks Kuzan is gonna kill Garp to get some more trust from Teach, so that Kuzan can turn on Teach later

reminder that Snape failed, and Voldemort killed Snape

Status
Not open for further replies.