Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro. @Pew ‘s Twitter posts said Garp dominated Aokiji. Which he would have zero way of knowing since he didn’t get pictures..
Then, this dude even clarified on WorstGen explaining his tweet as if to reinforce his zero credibility tweet to begin with.

So can anybody just post to spoiler summary threads from now on? Because my leaks were more credible than this kid pretending he got pics lol.
It wasn't wrong based on the summary. I do agree his initial post was an exaggeration but he came out and gave us an explanation of what he meant. We can't keep on attacking them even when they come out and correct their mistakes. Mistakes happen.

That's attacking for the sake of it. If he's pretending he's got pics, he wouldn't come out and tell us he doesn't have em. Dude's a humble kid if anything. Lee, I understand why you feel the way you do, but this level of criticism is uncalled for.

So far I like Devon, Augur, and Pizarro's devil fruits.

Yeah Pizarro's devil fruit might be similar to Pica but it's still a much more better version, and imagine if there isn't any limitations or just barely.

I can't say much about Vasco's devil fruit because we still don't know how to works.
Forgot about Devons, perfect fruit for a spy or a revolutionary tbh.

Snape is a spy for Dumbledore that infiltrates Voldemort's group (when he was younger, he was a legit member, but as an adult he was faking it)

since Dumbledore was dying from a curse, Dumbledore told Snape to kill him, so Snake would get more respect / trust from Voldemort

so i'm guessing he thinks Kuzan is gonna kill Garp to get some more trust from Teach, so that Kuzan can turn on Teach later

reminder that Snape failed, and Voldemort killed Snape
Lmao.

It's all so contrived. Why does he need to kill Garp to gain Teach's trust when they can literally end Blackbeard's ambitions right now?

The most likely scenario is that Kuzan simply isn't a spy.

It's insane how much respect Oda gave to Law compared to Kidd.

Haki feats, mountain buster, immediate Awakening, potential retreat from BB, actual clash... off-screen with what seems to be high-extreme diff battle from him. Gets saved by RHM showing off Sulong power for first time.

Vs.

Future sight vision of Kidd destroying fodder weaker than other Yonko crew and getting one-shot... along with his RHM.

Law >>> Kidd and it's not even an exaggeration.
yeah I think it comes down to kidd sort of being a morally very questionable character.
Think back to why he had bounties in the first place.
thats my explanation for it so him getting beat in that manner was a long time coming. Law on the otherhand is a strawhat ally getting beat by a villain --- a lot similar to ace and so he is portrayed in a more respectable manner.

Either that or oda overdoes it when it comes to shanks.

That Garp vs Aokiji is realy nice but wtf the others doing ? ANd I want to know if shiryu is visible ? He can turn invisible IM alwasy scared he stab garp out of nowhere . ANd it might happen int his fight vs kuzan .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I genuinely do not want this to seem as cope but Oda will do everything to make the prospect of Teach defeating Shanks seem nigh impossible before it happens.

The way Shanks and Teach handled Kid and Law seems fairly intentional for subverting expectations.

Indeed, Teach was bleeding and panting from pre timeskip Luffy's punch. You never tell with him
Yeah, it does seem like Oda's trying to make Shanks look unbeatable for Teach.

Essentially, Dumbledore (MC's mentor & a legendary old wizard) told Snape (a character who always appeared to be an antagonist and difficult to read, but ended up being an ally) to kill him in order to get Voldemort's (main villain) trust.

Voldemort ends up killing Snape in the end anyway.
could see BB doing that as well
def this is set up to hype aokiji up for defeating a washed but pretty strong garp and by proxy whoever gets to beat him.

I am probably late to the party and someone else has speculated about this already, but since
- the final Road Poneglyph used to be on Fishman Island
and
- we now know that the "man marked by flames" can create whirlpools

might it be that it is this guy?
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sunbell
His name would also kind of fit his purpose, since if Luffy (the sun) manages to meet him and get the final Poneglyph, the bell would ring to announce the coming of the new dawn/the sun once Luffy and the crew find the One Piece.
Shiryuu speculates that the man marked by flames may work with the World Government but if Kuzan can switch sides (even if it's all just an act and he is part of SWORD) then why couldn't a former Roger pirate be affiliated with the World Government too.
I know it's probably not Sunbell, there's a good chance it's a new character (assuming it is not Saul) but hey that's my best guess at the moment.
Also he'd be a fried fish if he were to have burn scars on his body.

Last edited:
It's insane how much respect Oda gave to Law compared to Kidd.

Haki feats, mountain buster, immediate Awakening, potential retreat from BB, actual clash... off-screen with what seems to be high-extreme diff battle from him. Gets saved by RHM showing off Sulong power for first time.

Vs.

Future sight vision of Kidd destroying fodder weaker than other Yonko crew and getting one-shot... along with his RHM.

Law >>> Kidd and it's not even an exaggeration.
It's clear what ever plans he had for kid.. Have been moved to law..

Status
Not open for further replies.