Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
TBH, Eustass Kidd >= Trafalgar Law :pepecafe:

There is a reason why Oda had Kidd always follow up Law with his Finishers against BM.
Also he is a CoC User, has a Supernova as his Subordinate... all like Luffy.

Shanks would One Shot Law too.
These Rivals aren't comparable to Zoro :madmonk:

Shanks is canonically at his strongest when he’s angry, if Law avoids that it won’t be as bad as Kid
Of course but he was not angry when he used FS .
ANd law not landing anything on him . But anyway if law decide to fight him he is not the kindest too I would not be surprised if he sink shanks subordonate .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You don’t think angering Shanks played a role?
It did play a role. What I am saying is, Law wouldn't have pushed Shanks more than Kid either way. Don't get me wrong. Law's definitely better than Kid as far as I am concerned---I always maintained this.nBut Shanks is just that guy. It wouldn't have been that different even if it was Law.

It did play a role. What I am saying is, Law wouldn't have pushed Shanks more than Kid either way. Don't get me wrong. Law's definitely better than Kid as far as I am concerned---I always maintained this.nBut Shanks is just that guy. It wouldn't have been that different even if it was Law.
If the vivre cards and novels are canon then it can be assumed he gets an “angry amp”. If Law avoids that ofc he will get stomped but like Kid? Nah

Lol, bro thinks SHP will be defeated. Lol, this arc parallels Sabaody and Ohara but this time it'll be the reverse.
You guys don't follow the story and are all headcannonists with agenda. Why would Gorosei fear Luffy's awakening if an admiral can defeat him easily?
Its end game, Luffy is about to wipe the floor with everyone.
Not only that but the SHs already had their defeat and Luffy himself had two major loses.

This time it's Kid and Law's turn, also it's obvious that Oda wants to remove Kid and Law from the race towards the One Piece.

Luffy, Blackbeard, and Shanks will be the final three pirates towards the One Piece.

We aren't getting another timeskip and training like some still think.

Status
Not open for further replies.