Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had time to think about your Rayleigh slander :kriwhat:
Honestly I was just trolling for the most part.... If I really am Being Honest I'd probably put Prime Rayleigh on the level of the Yonko.... Against Big Mom it could go either way imo against the Current Blackbeard I'd give it to Rayleigh (Matchup) MF Whitebeard it could go either way , I have Luffy, Shanks and Kaido solidly above him tho.

Colorspread is definitely foreshadowing something......

So, his shirt kept bothering me, the skull and all the colors. Then I remembered something mentioned before.

A supernova (haha) is the hottest thing in the universe known to man. The colors are spreading out from the skull like an explosion, the same colors of a simplified supernova.

Then there's the S on the shirt as well.

Supernova flames?

Teach (or some of his crewmates)will defeat defeat:

Law, one of the 3 billion pirates credited with defeating the Kaido and Big Mom alliance.

Garp, the legendary renowed hero.

Shanks, a man who got 4 bil within six years of being an emperor, a former crewmate of Roger, clashed with Mihawk in legendary duel(s), and has connections to the Gorosei.

And most likely other strong and notorious characters

His EOS bounty will be massive. My personal hope is that he ends up with a 6.66 billion bounty, but I think he'll definitely end up above Whitebeard's bounty. Thoughts on what his EOS bounty will be? @SakazOuki @Reborn @Blackbeard
I think it's up to the Japanese wordplay.

So anything in the range of 5.047 billion (>WB) to 6 billion, with the exact amount being a katakana pun related to his epithet.

So, his shirt kept bothering me, the skull and all the colors. Then I remembered something mentioned before.

A supernova (haha) is the hottest thing in the universe known to man. The colors are spreading out from the skull like an explosion, the same colors of a simplified supernova.

Then there's the S on the shirt as well.

Supernova flames?
This color spread could be foreshadowing a couple of things,

1st option is The Death of Sanji
2nd is Sanji saving Nami and Robin
3rd is Sanji saving the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.