Jujutsu Kaisen 221 Spoilers Images and Discussion Thread

This worries me

If Gojo loses (which he probably will somehow or else the story would end) where does JJK go from here?

Like how does Sukuna lose realistically if he beats Gojo?

Even someone like Kenjaku who folded Yuki (a special grade) is child’s play for someone on Sukuna and Gojo’s tier

If Gojo is out of the picture then there shouldn’t be another character in the series that can step to Sukuna (especially if he gets his main body back)

How does Gege have Sukuna fall without PIS?

Unless the heroes lose….

That would be pretty interesting actually

This worries me

If Gojo loses (which he probably will somehow or else the story would end) where does JJK go from here?

Even someone like Kenjaku who folded Yuki (a special grade) is child’s play for someone on Sukuna and Gojo’s tier

If Gojo is out of the picture then there shouldn’t be another character in the series that can step to Sukuna (especially if he gets his main body back)

Unless the heroes lose….

I smell Kenjaku shenanigans via Tengen and the merger somehow to give a fluke victory to the villains here and give us a final group showdown

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This worries me

Unless the heroes lose….

I think Sukuna ain't ready for Gojo. He probably needs his real body and full power.

I smell Kenjaku shenanigans via Tengen and the merger somehow to give a fluke victory to the villains here and give us a final group showdown
Yeah this couldn’t be the end

This is still 15 finger Sukuna without his main body + the merger hasn’t happened yet

There’s still at least a little bit that has to be done before the real final fight can begin