Jujutsu Kaisen 221 Spoilers Images and Discussion Thread

On the other hand Sukuna wanted to settle this immediately. He was just restricted by his binding vow with Kenny.

So Sukuna was forced to postpone, not Gojo. Things are clear to me: Gojo wasn't ready.
So Sukuna was restricted by a (for now) headcanon binding vow, but you need me to prove the things I said about Gojo (which were said in fanbooks btw)?

Very cool

So Sukuna was restricted by a (for now) headcanon binding vow, but you need me to prove the things I said about Gojo (which were said in fanbooks btw)?

Very cool
Dunno, that's what the current translation implies no? So far and from what I got Gojo deduced that Sukuna was restricted by a binding vow with Ken, that's all.

Anyway, I don't want you to prove anything my friendo, I just said that I could have missed a part (once again I read JKK in english, which isn't my mother's tongue. I did misunderstood some parts previously, so there are maybe others I misgot).

I'm not into agendas at all. I just try to figure out what Gege's cooking based on what I've read. Being right or wrong isn't my point (I'm not the author), I just try to find some logic.

No need to be cold like that Nikabro.

Dunno, that's what the current translation implies no? So far and from what I got Gojo deduced that Sukuna was restricted by a binding vow with Ken, that's all.

Anyway, I don't want you to prove anything my friendo, I just said that I could have missed a part (once again I read JKK in english, which isn't my mother's tongue. I did misunderstood some parts previously, so there are maybe others I misgot).

I'm not into agendas at all. I just try to figure out what Gege's cooking based on what I've read. Being right or wrong isn't my point (I'm not the author), I just try to find some logic.

No need to be cold like that Nikabro.
Fact is, the only person that interceded in the duel between Sukuna and Gojo is from team Sukuna.

And Sukuna didn't even chide him for it.

Though I agree, agendas can be put aside ocassionally.

Fact is, the only person that interceded in the duel between Sukuna and Gojo is from team Sukuna.

And Sukuna didn't even chide him for it.

Though I agree, agendas can be put aside ocassionally.
IF (I insist on it) Sukuna is restricted by a binding vow, there's no team Sukuna. I'll wait for the proper translation, but so far Sukuna wanted to fight Gojo right there right now.

Still IF there's a binding vow, Kenny postponed the fight, not Sukuna. Implying, in favor of Gojo, that Kenjaku isn't 100% sure Sukuna could win this. He (Kenny) prefers Sukuna to fulfill his task before fighting Gojo.

But yet Gojo accepted it, admitting he had things to do too before fighting him.

Let's say it's a 0 - 0 or 1 - 1 situation. Both sides had advanteges by postponing this fight.

Concerning agendas I don't have any. Agendas are toxic to me. I enjoy mangas as they are and has they're done. If I don't I stop reading.

Simple. My only "agenda" in any series is naively/childishly wanting the good defeating the evil chars. Cause I don't like evil chars. (Lmao)