Jujutsu Kaisen 221 Spoilers Images and Discussion Thread

Aight, I've dehyped for the moment:myman:

Thoughts before the translation is out:
- Judging by the rough translations, the Sukuna plotline of "finding true love" might come to fruition in the Gojo fight.

The pinnacle of Jujutsu that they both represent, on different sides of the spectrum, will clash and produce an unparalleled fight.

There, Sukuna will likely find what Yorozu was hinting at.

- I agree that thematically Gojo being defeated does make sense, TO SOME EXTENT.

However, there's too many moving pieces yet not that many relevant characters left.

Gojo vs Sukuna has been hyped for far too long not to happen.
But Gojo vs Kenjaku also makes a lot of sense.

Then we have possibilities such as Yuta vs Kenjaku, Yuji vs Sukuna, Yuji vs Kenjaku, Kashimo vs Sukuna, The Merged Entity vs Gojo/Sorcerer Team, Gojo and Yuji vs Kenjaku and Sukuna

The outcome will not be simple, and whatever Gege ends up doing will leave a portion of the fandom dissatisfied. That's just how many match ups have been set up.

- For my Todo enthusiasts - unless he discovered a way to use Boogie Woogie through other means (dae clapping his asscheeks) he just isn't coming back.

At most a cameo in the epilogue if Yuji does end up dying surrounded by everyone.
Keep faith in the real Goat my brother.

Would Todo give up?

Nah. Never.

As long as he's alive he's in the game.
Post automatically merged:

Only 15 fingers and two additional techniques on top of his own...and still lose:kobeha:
Gojo:

:risicheck:

Last edited:
Even though I was expecting a more complicated plot with the release of Gojo, the chapter is so good.
But I'm still worried about this crazy pace that Gege has picked up, although the fact that he spent several chapters on Yorozo seems ridiculous
:few:

Gojo is dying to Sukuna.

Sukuna is the only character implied to be on Gojo's level. Not to mention Gojo himself stated a 10 shadows user and a 6 eyes + limitless user killed each other.

What does this tell us? 10 shadows has the potential to rival Gojo and now, Sukuna, the only character who could possibly match Gojo, has 10 shadows... It's like Gege is laying it down for us that Gojo is going to die, 2 things confirmed to rival Gojo have combined into 1

Gojo's too popular to lose
Like Gege cares about that...

Last edited:
Gojo really came out of prison, saw his dead best friend's corpse and former student's body and didn't even hesitate to go against them

A tragic character imo, a lot could be written about him
I always say Yuji suffered the most, but considering Gojo's past and present, he is no different.

The bad guys have been winning since the start of the manga.
Won't be a surprise if Gege decide to make it the final battle and end the manga after an all out war.

I am happy that we got this series, but sad that it is going to end so fast. I wish there were more characters and Tower of God type arc structure (floor numbers) etc. We could get more fights and amazing back stories.

On a side note, I think Tower of God has an excellent story, but there is a room for improvement. I hope a mangaka take inspiration from ToG and murder it with world building, non stop action, lore, back stories, and such.

I think they know the recipe, but it is not an easy task. That's why they stick to simple stories!

Kenjaku's pbbly the only one here who truely knows what Sukuna is capable of/what his CT actually is.

On the other hand Gojo only knows what stories, legends and rumors say. He possibly doesn't know more about Sukuna than Jogo did, and has we've seen Jogo knew jackshit about his true abilities and level.
My guess is that, Kenjaku's plan will be similar to Shibuya. He will use human shields to restrict Gojo.
But this time Gojo won't be alone!
Ken's plan will fail and he will try to run away like Mahito, but Sukuna will eat him (like he tried to eat Hana). It is my fan fiction ๐Ÿ’€

I hate Kenjaku, and I wish he has the same fate as Mahito. He is responsible for so much suffering, but fans dont take it seriously enough.
For example, he took over Yuji's Mom's body just for his experiment.
And so much more.

All I want is; Dont give Kenjaku a simple death! I hope this MF suffers the most!

Last edited:
I wish there were more characters and Tower of God type arc structure (floor numbers) etc. We could get more fights and amazing back stories.

On a side note, I think Tower of God has an excellent story, but there is a room for improvement. I hope a mangaka take inspiration from ToG and murder it with world building, non stop action, lore, back stories, and such.
If JJK had tower of god level of world building , it would have been god like. :steef:

Gojo is dying to Sukuna.

Sukuna is the only character implied to be on Gojo's level. Not to mention Gojo himself stated a 10 shadows user and a 6 eyes + limitless user killed each other.

What does this tell us? 10 shadows has the potential to rival Gojo and now, Sukuna, the only character who could possibly match Gojo, has 10 shadows... It's like Gege is laying it down for us that Gojo is going to die, 2 things confirmed to rival Gojo have combined into 1

Pretty much this imo.

Prime/20F Sukuna ~ Gojo (eventhough I give Gojo an extreme diff win)

90% mastered ten shadows CT >= Gojo (as nobody never tamed Mahoraga, the one who defeated the previous 6th eye + limitless user didn't until proven otherwise).

Therefore 20F Sukuna + 100% mastered 10S is overkill for even the almighty Gojo.

I guess this is why he accepted to postpone the fight. He needs to find a way to counter Mahoraga's hax.

People really need to take a step back on the whole "a 10 shadows user defeated a six eyes user"

1) As was very explicitly stated, they killed each other. Meaning, killing a six eyes user required a kamikaze attack.

Not defeating them btw, since the 10S user died as well.

2) Satoru Gojo is the strongest Gojo clan member up till now.

Not only the strongest overall sorcerer, but strongest from among the Gojo clan as well.

What can be used to deal with a previous 6 eyes user needs to be seriously amped up to deal with Satoru Gojo.

3) If anything, the postponement works in favor of Sukuna and Kenny, not of Satoru Gojo.

By Kenny's own words - Satoru Gojo is at his strongest when he's alone. Allies only get in his way.

This chapter he was completely alone and therefore ready to go ham.

Next time? He will have allies with him, impeding him from going all out.

And all those allies are just additional targets for S and K to aim at and get in the head of Gojo.

Pretty much this imo.

Prime/20F Sukuna ~ Gojo (eventhough I give Gojo an extreme diff win)

90% mastered ten shadows CT >= Gojo (as nobody never tamed Mahoraga, the one who defeated the previous 6th eye + limitless user didn't until proven otherwise).

Therefore 20F Sukuna + 100% mastered 10S is overkill for even the almighty Gojo.

I guess this is why he accepted to postpone the fight. He needs to find a way to counter Mahoraga's hax.
All mages in the heian Era joined forces to fight Sukuna and only sealed him up

20 F Sukuna > all

People really need to take a step back on the whole "a 10 shadows user defeated a six eyes user"

1) As was very explicitly stated, they killed each other. Meaning, killing a six eyes user required a kamikaze attack.

Not defeating them btw, since the 10S user died as well.

2) Satoru Gojo is the strongest Gojo clan member up till now.

Not only the strongest overall sorcerer, but strongest from among the Gojo clan as well.

What can be used to deal with a previous 6 eyes user needs to be seriously amped up to deal with Satoru Gojo.

3) If anything, the postponement works in favor of Sukuna and Kenny, not of Satoru Gojo.

By Kenny's own words - Satoru Gojo is at his strongest when he's alone. Allies only get in his way.

This chapter he was completely alone and therefore ready to go ham.

Next time? He will have allies with him, impeding him from going all out.

And all those allies are just additional targets for S and K to aim at and get in the head of Gojo.
1) Exact. Though it was also very explicitly stated that no 10S users ever tamed Mahoraga. This was maybe a kamikaze move as Megumi did. Though Sukuna managed to tame it. He's now the greatest 10S user ever.

2) Where does that come from? I don't remember (honestly). Though even if true would it really change anything? I mean, Mahoraga can adapt itself to any CT, no matter how fully it's been mastered (from what I got at least).

3) I must disagree this point. If Gojo was sure to win this why would he give Sukuna and Kenjaku time to get stronger if he could end this here and now? He said himself he had to do things before this fight, implying he's not ready for some reasons.

On the other hand Sukuna wanted to settle this immediately. He was just restricted by his binding vow with Kenny.

So Sukuna was forced to postpone, not Gojo. Things are clear to me: Gojo wasn't ready.

He pbbly needs more informations:

-what happened since Shibuya,
-how many fingers does Sukuna got back,
-how did he get Megumi's body, does he mastered the ten shadows CT and if yes, to which extent,
-what is Kenjaku's plan exactly,
-why is Sukuna involved in it,
And probably:
-How can he bypass Mahoraga's hax if Sukuna tamed it

It's aint weakness or dehype for Gojo, not at all. Being cautious is being wise. Gojo knows that if he loses it's over for everybody.

Why taking such a risk when a postponed fight is literally offered to you?

No one engage a deadly fight with the King of curses w/o minimal informations and preparations.

Especially since Sukuna has now Megumi's body as a vessel. Sukuna cornered him as he knows humans' main weakness: empathy toward their friends.

Nah, Gojo accepting to postpone was all in his favor, not Sukuna's, and he's been wise to do it, not weak.