Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not an argument either.. You keep deflecting and not owning up for yourself..
This is a worstgen forum not a "real life AA meeting" there is no accountability here. That's the point of this forum:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It's not an argument it's a statement to the belief you are delusional

I gave an example of you being delusional and your retort is I can make up my own argument via what I believe albeit it goes against all actual evidence legitimately shown in the manga

Zoro and Shilliew are opposite:

Zoro is a proud warrior of the sea while Shilliew rely on dirty tricks

But how are Sanji and Vasco shot opposite?

-Sanji is a sexual offender just like Vasco shot

-he got turned into stone just by seeing Hancock while it was because of her df for Vasco shot so he is actually better than Sanji

What is Oda doing:risicheck:

Nothing is stopping him from bringing Kuzan and Shanks wouldn't know.

Like you said. There are 10 captains. He can leave shiryu Burgess etc behind.
He's literally STALKING BB so yes he would know :kobeha:

If BB brings Kuzan then it's joever for Shanks

But I congratulate Shanks on being brave enough to want that kind of smoke :cheers:

He is like Roger who wanted to challenge ROCKS without knowing Garp would be there to help

This is a worstgen forum not a "real life AA meeting" there is no accountability here. That's the point of this forum:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It's not an argument it's a statement to the belief you are delusional

I gave an example of you being delusional and your retort is I can make up my own argument via what I believe albeit it goes against all actual evidence legitimately shown in the manga
What's the difference, you're not going to show accountability in the real world either..

It's not a Statement, it's an opinion based on nothing but your own insecurity..:kayneshrug:

And your example was not Valid so you Deflected.. Literally Zero responsibility for yourself man.. Grow Up!..

Status
Not open for further replies.