Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre trying to attract as much hype and attention as possible

Average ledon leaker tactics, just clout chasing and attention whoring as per usual

This only happens with one piece, not other mangas, because the leakers here are so high up their egotistical horse that they feel like they own us

not to mention spamming garbage watermarks over panels so we would have to wait for the translation = more hype

the last things these guys want is to drop every full panel at once because it would mean no more discussions will be generated = no more hype

:risitameh:
Same dumbass who harasses me on every site he sees me on talking about others being egotistical
You're a hypocrite. Nobody liked you and you steal memes all the time.
Don't ever talk down on others dog. Grass ain't green on your side

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
also god bless @Kurozumi Bepo for saving this chapter and being the most useful first mate in the history of one piece! we got an idea of your potentional when you were the only person who wasn't affected by pedo-ray's coc and now you've proved your worth!
:blush:

but i don't think your captain will be too happy that you left your other crewmates with teach:brootea:

I know, this and the destroyed Polar Tang, he should have gone Sulong earlier :smoothy:
I hope the other guys are alright :amazing:

Why are Mihawk fans happy?

:seriously:Mihawk is seen under Buggy in power ny Navy and the world
He can't beat Vista and young Shanks

Kuzan will beat Garp
Old Garp would beat Mihawk btw

Status
Not open for further replies.