Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds nice but I think a bit too much. A character that is so overpowered and ambitious, yet his presence is that of a background character that travels around with but one Poneglyph. He might at most be comparable to a Yonko power wise, for the sake of balance.
He was only Hinted at during entire Story (I can find a Reference or Two for Him in every Single Arc)
But as Oda said, "One Piece True Story" Starts now, and He will become a Major Character this Saga & then Final Villain of Next Saga

Dragon, Imu, Mary Geoise, Elbaf, Mihawk, Shanks, Void Century, Ancient Kingdom, Vegapunk, Vander Decken, Rocks Backstory, Lunarians, Land of Gods, The Great Dragon/Serpent, All Blue, World Map & literally every Major Character or Mystery or Sub-Plot were Sidelined, this Character is No Exception, but this is Final Saga & Everyone will be Properly Introduced

It's been like 2 Years since i've been Hyping his Appearance & repeatedly said that Whirlpools are his doing, so i know what i'm talking about.
I'm not connecting the dots just now after this Major Teaser, i even said that Bonney ending up in a Whirlpool at start of Arc was his doing.

Only thing i was wrong about is that after seeing CP Ships Disappearances, i thought it was his doing but it ended up not
However, i'm still fully confident about his Arrival

As for his Ship, i don't have any idea about it, but it could possibly be Ox Lloyds
OX could possible Hint at "O" & "X" which is an Eye-Open & Eye-Closed Reference while Lloyds means Grey-Haired or Sacred
So it's just a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.