Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Garp wank from the leakers was bullshit. Even his punch from the previous chapter turned out to be overrated. :suresure:
Considering that this is the part where Oda hypes him before having him lose it's not looking good for him. :suresure:

I like the FB with Aokiji, looking forward to read the scans.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Hahaha I was just saying Oda’s always gonna gas Garp. Hence, Marine CHADs had nothing to worry about in a Garp vs Blackbeard Pirates fight. I take back what I said here @Elder Lee Hung :kobeha:
If Garp's involved you don't have to sweat taking an L in y'all wank games. Oda will always gas the Monkey family. Even if Garp dies/loses it'll be via underhanded tactics or a "non-clean" L. Which actually fits with BB pirates motif/theme so it's a win-win for story as well.
Only my motherfucking GOAT can turn a win-win powerscaling situation into a lose-lose. The man’s proficiency at destroying a long running arc’s payoff, is only eclipsed by his proficiency at destroying powerscalers’ hopes and dreams worldwide. Truly a once in a lifetime GOAAAAAT

On top of that, my GOAT’s impulsive situational portrayal continues to toy with wankers :finally:

The No. 2 color page is going to be turned into a meme now. He explicitly indicated it’s a strength ranking. So sword wankers will propose Shiryu >>>> Aokiji. Yet, Admiral bros will claim Aokiji wasn’t a confirmed Blackbeard commander at the time, so Oda didn’t include him in the BBP ranking not to ruin the reveal. And they’ll dickride Aokiji >>>> Shiryu till the cow comes home. At the end of the day, both propositions are equally as valid. As y’alls attempt to rigorously study One Piece’s powerscaling will always contradict with its inherent indeterminism :suresure:

BUT MY GOAT IS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND I’M HERE TO MEME THE FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWNS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.