Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I havent seen anyone talk about yet

Aokiji has been in the marines for decades, and was a former fan and student of Garp, so he KNOWS everything that hes capable of since he was fighting by his side years ago…

AND YET he was still confident enough to come to this matchup to fight him

getting bodyslammed by ACoC is definitely not something new to him, I’m sure he saw Garp fighting like that before

what could this mean?
:quest:
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki
Kuzan low diff, nothing new here, garp will beat the crap out of Blackbeard and his commander and kuzan will comeback to save the day, it's written into stone:endthis:

Oda's portrayal of BB is consistent.
Man always look sloppy, look vulnerable, always appear to be shitting his pants in silly things.....but at the end he gets the W
Fate was always on his side like Luffy two sides of same coin.....

The portrayal of RHP and BBP is night and day....
He'll shitting the BBP and making them look like jobber everytime but would beat the RHP when the they collide. That's should be his intention

:sanmoji:

Would ya be so kind to translate this panel here and maybe even the panel before that?

@ivaannom
BB: How about you become one of my crew?

P: What? Are you mad, captain?

BB: You're jobless right now, right? Do you have any place you wanna go? What'll you do now? You just kicked out by the very "justice" you believed in!

BB: The world's "justice" I believed is different!

K: What a bullcrap!

K: I just enjoyed drinking here!!

K: I'm not foolish enought trusting you!

BB: Oi Oi!! BB: I think you've mistook the meaning of pirate! To us, pirates isn't a army full of friends!

BB: Pirates is... BB: A crew where they just have the same intention!

K: You really are carefree huh!

K: What do you want me to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.