Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB: How about you become one of my crew?

P: What? Are you mad, captain?

BB: You're jobless right now, right? Do you have any place you wanna go? What'll you do now? You just kicked out by the very "justice" you believed in!

BB: The world's "justice" I believed is different!

K: What a bullcrap!

K: I just enjoyed drinking here!!

K: I'm not foolish enought trusting you!

BB: Oi Oi!! BB: I think you've mistook the meaning of pirate! To us, pirates isn't a army full of friends!

BB: Pirates is... BB: A crew where they just have the same intention!

K: You really are carefree huh!

K: What do you want me to do?

@Pew

Do you mind telling what is Teach saying here?
Mind translating this?

Always these damn zorotards with thier crazy comments . Fricking clowns . Zoro is stuck in a 2v1 with a fucking ssg whiles kid and law are going against yonkos
Zoro to acoc without 30 bones came out against kaido and inflicted a scar (before stopping hakai). Two clowns went one-on-one with yonko after the apa and lost to zero. Because there are no bombs.

Would ya be so kind to translate this panel here and maybe even the panel before that?

@ivaannom
Blackbeard: Won't you come aboard my ship!?

Fodder: Eh!? Captain are you insane!?

Blackbeard: You don't have a job now right!? Do you have somewhere to go!? What are you going to do from now on after you were kicked out by 'justice'! The 'justice' of my world is different!

Kuzan: Stop saying bullshit! Just because we had fun drinking doesn't mean I'll trust you all!!

Blackbeard: Hey hey!

Can't read the last one

Sanpu is closer than you think.
"Nami has never fought with a guy"
Buggy
Hatori and Katori
Cracker.
If you want count Abaslom too because she was the one who finished him
Actually, Absalom was indeed her fight. The thing about Thriller Park is that Moria's three trusted commanders were meant to fight the weak trio:

D. Hog. Vs Chopper
Absalom vs Nami
Perona vs Ussop

But Oda had Robin and Sanji interfere in Chopper and Nami's fights because there were no other roles for them at the time.

So let me get this straight.

Somehow the marines and Akainu just "knew"Kuzan would be scouted by Blackbeard. So they set up all of this bullshit.

They staged a fake fight between Akainu and Kuzan. Then they placed Kuzan near Blackbeards territory. They then knew Blackbeard and Kuzan would hit it off and Blackbeard would invite Kuzan to his crew.

The more likely scenario is that Kuzan isn't a marine.

Status
Not open for further replies.