Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's an accelerationist. Kuzan sees that Teach is a scumbag, but he still recognizes him as someone who will cause change in the world

Sanji and Lafitte have nothing in common. How'd you guys even come up with this headcanon exactly?
Nami and laffite do have similar roles and birthdays, but when it comes to combat he is way more suitable for sanji and fits for him more then nami the sales figure, both did stealth missions, both are fast and can fly, dress unique, portrayed with num2 shiryu and more

It's not a strength feat though. If anything, it reinforces the BBP being better versions of the Straw Hats because both Nami and Lafitte are infiltrators but Lafitte's way better at it.

With implications he did it by hypnotizing fodder Marines with hax abilities.

We've been over this. There's zero proof Lafitte dodged ace.

Robin would also be considered "hot" by many in the One Piece world.
It’s literally shown in the manga that Lafitte dodged it but okay.

And Robin may be considered hot, but Namis the one who only fights women.

That seems par for the course with BB lol.

Man went to Amazon lily for the sole objective of Boa's df. Didn't get it and ran away.
He ambushed Law for his df and the glyphs. Didn't get the df.
Tried to bargain for Bonny after time skip and that didn't work out either.
Now he wants to make his island official by the WG. Can't see how that won't blow up on his face lol.

And the Kuzan alliance is basically a ticking time bomb too.
Lol it’s so hard to take this guy seriously when he can’t get anything done. He just can’t get a proper W

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sadly, more than 1/2 of BBPs will turn out to be disappointments.
We already saw it with Flying 6.

Except Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe opponents, dont have high expectations for the rest (they'll surely perform better than F6 though).
Given they will fight stronger version of the SH, even the weaker opponents will be stronger than F6

so at worst they will be solid VET, low high tier

For now I like Vasco, Laffite, Doc and Wolf.

They have the best style

Augur has potential but I don’t really like his fruit. Same for Pizarro. Pizarro doesn’t have a bad DF but I don’t want a Pica 2.0.

Let’s see. But I think Vasco will be in the upper half of BB fighters.

Given they will fight stronger version of the SH, even the weaker opponents will be stronger than F6

so at worst they will be solid VET, low high tier

For now I like Vasco, Laffite, Doc and Wolf.

They have the best style

Augur has potential but I don’t really like his fruit. Same for Pizarro. Pizarro doesn’t have a bad DF but I don’t want a Pica 2.0.

Let’s see. But I think Vasco will be in the upper half of BB fighters.
Why are u even hyping Vasco?
He has zero hype from Oda

Burgess could match base Sabo
Lafitte and Shiryu are Teach top 2

Pizarro orders Vasco around

You "Sanjivs Vasco"

Status
Not open for further replies.