Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to consider a lot of things that happened. First whatever Kaido said aint factual he called Jack strong... Secondly dofla survived alot while bird caging... even fuji couldnt stop it. He is one of the only characters to break aokijis Ice... hes like croc pre ts. Stronger than look
Man there's nothing to consider
Birdcage doesn't drain his stamina

Jack is indeed strong , just cause your fac character is called weakling and got mid diffed by g4 doesn't mean Kaido is lying

Doffy is overrated for no reason cause he's hailed as "best villain"
He still didn't do better than Cracke did

No top tier losing to pre fs Luffy even when weakened
If Katakuri couldn't lose to even fs g4, no reason for me to believe Doffy was top tier and got trashed by g4 both rounds.

The BB pirates and SHs will not fight each other in the best possible match ups idk how people aren’t seeing this, the only way fights between these crews will make any bit of sense is if they’re randomly given the worst possible BB pirate to fight who nerfs their abilities

Look beat=/=can't lift his hands. No one's saying he had an extreme diff battle with Law lmao. A dying Bepo transformed and attacked BB when he had his crewmates with him, and the bum barely had enough time to lift his hands lmao. I like BB and all, but this guy's Kid of the Yonko for sure.
When BB was distracted by thinking what he should do with Law, BB still blocks a cheap-shot attempt from Bepo's Sulong surprise, which they didn't expect to see. Even WB got stabbed by Squardo while he was distracted by the battle.

Law didn't do anything at all, even the island is not destroyed, Ace probably destroyed Banaro Island more than Law even destroyed the island.

Tbf it's been the Strongest Power in the series since the beginning, hyped even as early as Chapter 1.

The Strongest have always been simple fighters with Strong Haki. OP is a Shonen manga and it cant get more direct than infusing your WillPower in your attacks.

That will ofc be the strongest power in the series.
Yeah that’s true. I just miss when there was more emphasis on fruits since they’re way better to see in a fight. Just a personal preference I guess

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
One thing I like about this though. Teach is a lot similar to Luffy in that he struggles his way to the top while looking like an underdog instead of being an unbeatable demi-God like Shanks, Kaido, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.