Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look beat=/=can't lift his hands. No one's saying he had an extreme diff battle with Law lmao. A dying Bepo transformed and attacked BB when he had his crewmates with him, and the bum barely had enough time to life his hands lmao. I like BB and all, but this guy's Kid of the Yonko for sure.
Shanks is a BB victim thought:endthis:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Kaido would never call a top tier : weakling and mock him hard.
Nor would g4 mid diff a top tier
You have to consider a lot of things that happened. First whatever Kaido said aint factual he called Jack strong... Secondly dofla survived alot while bird caging... even fuji couldnt stop it. He is one of the only characters to break aokijis Ice... hes like croc pre ts. Stronger than look

Yeah I mean being in the group of : Base Dukes, Ashura, Perospero, WsW, Vergo, Guernica etc)

Franky and Robin opponents will be among that area of power minimum given they defeated average VET last time.

For Usopp opponent Chopper Nami and Brook I think they should be VET/Oven etc level minimum to be a real threat.

Nami helped taking down Ulti last time. She can’t really fight someone below her.
Who's gonna be that level?

At best Devon & Pizarro > WSw

Vergo isn't near Perospero, ashura and Base Dukes
WSw is below them too but above Vergo

Perospero > base Dukes > Mr Go ? WsW > Vergo ~ Oven/Daifuku >= Sasaki/Maria >= Ulti

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I hate this Haki wank from Oda. Hope Kuzan beats Garp without the need of using aCoC.
Tbf it's been the Strongest Power in the series since the beginning, hyped even as early as Chapter 1.

The Strongest have always been simple fighters with Strong Haki. OP is a Shonen manga and it cant get more direct than infusing your WillPower in your attacks.

That will ofc be the strongest power in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.