Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda clearly implied that Blackbeard was gonna stomp Law low diff... come on just look at their faces before the off panel

And in fact...

Only delusional fans could believe that Law would push Blackbeard in 1 vs 1, especially after that Kid got annihilated by Shanks

Shanks ~ Blackbeard
Kid ~ Law

It was a given that it would end like this after how it ended Shanks vs Kid

@Reborn

More like Kuzan decide join Blackbeard pirate and Blackbeard try to act like job offer to person.
‘Blackbeard have to say sorry which it is funny .
We are talking about Blackbeard literaly kill his friend to get devil fruit , backstab people for his goal.
But now backstabbed guy like Blackbeard apologized to kuzan guy ?

Kuzan is more like oden . Oden did try to attack people to claimed I want to join Whitebeard at first impression. Kuzan attack Blackbeard crew by freezing. .

Kuzan seem look like triple agent neither support anyone. Kuzan is new traitor plot as oda tradition but most people want to ignore.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
People talk about Luffy's leadership ability, BB surpassed him by making a Former Marine Admiral join his Pirate crew.
The only Erkan quote I’ve seen in 5 years that is actually correct. Lol

Another point to add. I'm now confident that Kuzan is a CoC user. People look over this, but Kuzan basically is another Garp. Free spirited and that's why he joined and took up a position as commander because he wanted to like Oden.

- The impel down commanders were forced to join, they had no alternative.
- Shiryu was avoiding Magellan like the plague and after Teach got the Gura Gura he confirmed that it was a wise decision for him to have joined Teach meaning he needed his protection.

Kuzan is totally and utterly built fucking different. He took Garp as an example on this, Garp doesn't even question what he's doing there. He takes things as they are and attacks him.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Wuuuke @God Buggy etc
My stance hasn’t changed. If you can basically ignore AdCoC attacks with no damage, you are probably a CoC user yourself.

And this is the second Admiral to take an AdCoC strike to the face and virtually receive zero damage. Lol

Another point to add. I'm now confident that Kuzan is a CoC user. People look over this, but Kuzan basically is another Garp. Free spirited and that's why he joined and took up a position as commander because he wanted to like Oden.

- The impel down commanders were forced to join, they had no alternative.
- Shiryu was avoiding Magellan like the plague and after Teach got the Gura Gura he confirmed that it was a wise decision for him to have joined Teach meaning he needed his protection.

Kuzan is totally and utterly built fucking different. He took Garp as an example on this, Garp doesn't even question what he's doing there. He takes things as they are and attacks him.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Wuuuke @God Buggy etc
Stop these cap. All level 6 prisoner want to join teach cause he would free them. They fight for freedom. If we talk about freedom. Worst criminal has the most freedom. Cause they would do crime how they like

Oda clearly implied that Blackbeard was gonna stomp Law low diff... come on just look at their faces before the off panel

And in fact...

Only delusional fans could believe that Law would push Blackbeard in 1 vs 1, especially after that Kid got annihilated by Shanks

Shanks ~ Blackbeard
Kid ~ Law

It was a given that it would end like this after how it ended Shanks vs Kid

@Reborn
BB’s face is roughed up, Law still conscious. More like ~ mid diff in general. Kid didn’t even sniff Shanks.

Thats what I think, and Dragon is obviously not working for thr WG.

Unless Oda wants to give the biggest twist of all time and the Rev army was just controlled opposition.
It's not on Elbaf, it's not on beehive so it's on Vera, Oda didn't play well by revealing the potential position of the last poneglyph:endthis:

Amazing dialogue this chapter. It's been long since we had something as good as this for OP standards anyways.

It's absolutely...
...gotten weaker...!
Is Garp comparing himself to his prime here ?
The Gura Gura power [watermark]
(Aokiji panel) You... should understand if you're the captain.
Do you really think I was the one who started it? And besides, as I'm sure you're aware...
On top of being "heartbroken" over things...
I'm on edge right now. Picture for yourself who was in the wrong here.
Didn't quite get this part.
So then what did Akainu say next?!
"When it comes time for contemporaries to battle to the death... The hotter [watermark]
But you're magma! (TN: can't figure the punchline without the missing part)
Nyahahahahahahahaha!
And look at the result! I only have one leg! Normally I make up for it with ice.
:suresure:
Do all of you want a visit to a world of ice?!
Awakening
:steef:
You have your freedom now, don't you...
What do you want to do?!
It's completely Kuzan's free choice lmao. He joined because he's lost in his life rn and tries to find his path.
Come back home King
:josad:
(Garp) Don't get tied down, you idiot! I thought I taught you to "live in the now"!
Doesn't this kinda scream Kuzan was holding back @Gol D. Roger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.