Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So who's gonna create the New Betting Thread?

Red-Hair Pirates --- W
Blackbeard Pirates --- W

Kid Pirates --- L
Heart Pirates --- L

Oda grouped Luffy with both (He is Part of Team 3B Supernova & also Team Yonko)
So there is No Third Option, Egghead Incident will End with "Straw Hats Pirates W or L" by Narrator

However, bear in mind that Shanks & Blackbeard who got W, received Poneglyphs from their Opponents
So for Luffy to have Similar W, not only Cross Guild must have one too, but both must Win Poneglyphs for Pattern to make sense

Or there is Second Option where the Pattern is much easier to fulfill
Straw Hats Pirates gets Defeated ---> Thousand Sunny Destroyed ---> Luffy presumed Dead ---> News that would Shock The World
(Whirlpool Man is gonna do the Honors)

Make your Bets
Can the Thousand Sunny be destroyed though?

Isnt it Frankys dream for this ship to Sail around the World?

"(Shiryuu) I'm of the belief that it's someone from the government. The truth is, the World Government is real shady deep down. If they held onto one of the stones...
The pirates wouldn't be able to reach the One Piece."

I can't see a reason for Oda to add this line if its not actually true
I heard Kong has a burn mark on his leg

I see a lot of discussions in the late years of which one of the SHs crew will fight against BBs crew.

Stay sure that there will be a lot of initial clashes between different members and then we will have the real 1vs1 fight. So expect something like Usoop vs Burgess (it's just an example) than switch opponents.

At this point fights don’t need anything in common outside of the themes oda chooses.

Sanjis fights always start with him protecting someone and with pudding in the demon sheriffs jail that’s more set up than any other BB pirate for Sanji unless kuzans (the man who kidnapped her) is on the table which I doubt.
I actually agree that Sanji doesn't have an obvious matchup in any of the BB pirates right now. Though I think Lafitte is probably fighting Nami because he seems to be the only Blackbeard Pirate who actually likes Teach, and they've definitely been emphasizing Nami's loyalty to Luffy over the past couple arcs.

Anti Shiryu squad are funny.

If Whiryu was thé one who got this traitement they will Scream he isnt a top tier but Luzan getting his ass kick and they are having a meltdown.

They though Whiryu will be used as hype tool but its luzan and then Shiryu gonna take away at least 50% Garp HP in a single attack.

Apollo

The Sol King
"(Shiryuu) I'm of the belief that it's someone from the government. The truth is, the World Government is real shady deep down. If they held onto one of the stones...
The pirates wouldn't be able to reach the One Piece."

I can't see a reason for Oda to add this line if its not actually true
Who would it be though ? Nobody on the WG side fits the description given.

Maybe Imu ?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It impacts the Admirals because guess what they aren't scared of fighting Yonko even with crew around. I agree generally. I'll never take sweat drops more serious for anything else other than slander but there are many double standards with this.

Kuzan wasn't forced to join. He's searching for a new path for himself and he bodied like 3 of his equals in rank.
Admirals not being scared of fighting yonkou isn't something new

We have seen Akainu and Kizaru already

My point is this doesn't impact BB portrayal at all. He has always been like this...

Anti Shiryu squad are funny.

If Whiryu was thé one who got this traitement they will Scream he isnt a top tier but Luzan getting his ass kick and they are having a meltdown.

They though Whiryu will be used as hype tool but its luzan and then Shiryu gonna take away at least 50% Garp HP in a single attack.
:risitameh::risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.