Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it doesn't impact his portrayal

BB has different personalities kicking in and we have seen this many times. Nothing New here.
It impacts the Admirals because guess what they aren't scared of fighting Yonko even with crew around. I agree generally. I'll never take sweat drops more serious for anything else other than slander but there are many double standards with this.

Kuzan wasn't forced to join. He's searching for a new path for himself and he bodied like 3 of his equals in rank.

At this point fights don’t need anything in common outside of the themes oda chooses.

Sanjis fights always start with him protecting someone and with pudding in the demon sheriffs jail that’s more set up than any other BB pirate for Sanji unless kuzans (the man who kidnapped her) is on the table which I doubt.
That is on the table. That man said he has robins fate in his hands and then he captured pudding couldn't be any clearer

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Where is Kuzan's Haoshoku? The best way to combat a user skilled in close-quarters combat like Garp is to diminish the difference in raw strength by using Haki which negates the fact that Garp is superior in this aspect, but here is Kuzan using his Devil Fruit, which is a big indicator for his lack of Haoshoku.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Go back... Beppo...!
(panting sfx) We can't leave our crew behind...!
Mad respect there.:catsweat:

When BB was distracted by thinking what he should do with Law, BB still blocks a cheap-shot attempt from Bepo's Sulong surprise, which they didn't expect to see. Even WB got stabbed by Squardo while he was distracted by the battle.
BB didn't react to anything. Dude barely lifted hands as the last means of defense and still got slapped back along with Van. It's fine, BB's generally careless. It's not really an anti-feat for him. You're getting unnecessarily way too defensive about it trying to make it look like an impressive feat when it's not. There's no comparison b/w a dying WB and prime BB. It's a shame that you're even making such comparisons.

Law didn't do anything at all, even the island is not destroyed, Ace probably destroyed Banaro Island more than Law even destroyed the island.
What you need to look at to determine the difficulty first and foremost isn't the state of the island but the state of the characters fighting in it, then comes everything else.

We know that Blackbeard is a weird man
That's why he is standing triumphant while laughing and mocking at Law and the Heart Pirates

That's OBVIOUSLY because is suffering so hard for his immense wounds that he can barely stand
So he tries to laugh as means to forget the pain

Damn
Will Blackbeard even ever recover from this extreme extreme diff battle? I think that he will still be nerfed even when he fights Luffy

:milaugh:

DAT top tiers Kid and DAT top tier Law
Pushing Yonko Shanks and Yonko Blackbeard to solid high diff, hell extreme diff, in 1 vs 1 individual fights
Law = Kid >= Admirals it's a given

:gokulaugh:

Lmao truth is that by feats Law and Kid are NOT EVEN Rooftop Zoro level lol
They can't even beat King or Marco in 1 vs 1

You can't call yourself a pirate crew anymore!
You've got no way to run either!

@Roo it time for Woro to build a new crew with law and bepo:steef:

It possible that Law will join the strawhat fleet or why not cross guild (all ex shishibukai aint a bad thing)

Buggy&Law vs Goofy
WorovsGodhawk
CrocovsJimbe
Number4vssomeone:kuzanshut:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

BB: Pirates is... BB: A crew where they just have the same intention!

K: You really are carefree huh!

K: What do you want me to do?

Kuzan just admitted that BB doesn't show any concern about having Kuzan as a subordinate? This level of trust BB has in himself says a lot about him being superior to Kuzan, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.