Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We can't ignore it because it's part of his performance as it was for BM. His clumsiness will always be a factor.

Agreed.

Same again. It does. His reaction speed is poor.

It definitely affects his portrayal greatly or rather it increases the Admirals.

See the panels. Teach entered the bar pissed wanting all the smoke because his comrades got bodied then quickly calmed down and became friendly when he realised it was Kuzan.

He apologised on behalf of his crewmate sweating and having a shocked reaction as he did against Old Ray.

It absolutely impacts his portrayal
Nah it doesn't impact his portrayal

BB has different personalities kicking in and we have seen this many times. Nothing New here.

And, kuzan being under BB is officially in now

Another point to add. I'm now confident that Kuzan is a CoC user. People look over this, but Kuzan basically is another Garp. Free spirited and that's why he joined and took up a position as commander because he wanted to like Oden.

- The impel down commanders were forced to join, they had no alternative.
- Shiryu was avoiding Magellan like the plague and after Teach got the Gura Gura he confirmed that it was a wise decision for him to have joined Teach meaning he needed his protection.

Kuzan is totally and utterly built fucking different. He took Garp as an example on this, Garp doesn't even question what he's doing there. He takes things as they are and attacks him.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Wuuuke @God Buggy etc
I mean yea, garp protegee ain't no weakling, only slow ones like erkan could say something like this:endthis:

Sweating is overrated. He sweat against Ray too when Ray admitted there was no way he could've beaten Teach. Aokiji is strong and renowned and Teach known to overreact
I agree. Sweating is overrated but the likes of Akainu are still being shat on for years for having a single sweat drop when a Yonkou jumped in front of him out nowhere.
I simply don't want people to use it and then disregard it whenever it's convenient.

To me it's clear that both Teach and Kuzan would throw down with anyone.

Im calling it.
Coby will unlock advCoA to free his shackles and unlock CoC.
Better haki feat than mid and low:saden:
Post automatically merged:

Which ally lol . Kuzan bears the title of 10 which ally ?? Kuzan bears the title of 10th titanic captain . He is a bb pirate. No-one in the sh can fight him except sanji . Zoro vrs shiryu is set in stone . Move on
:risicheck:

I think he's an accelerationist. Kuzan sees that Teach is a scumbag, but he still recognizes him as someone who will cause change in the world

Sanji and Lafitte have nothing in common. How'd you guys even come up with this headcanon exactly?
At this point fights don’t need anything in common outside of the themes oda chooses.

Sanjis fights always start with him protecting someone and with pudding in the demon sheriffs jail that’s more set up than any other BB pirate for Sanji unless kuzans (the man who kidnapped her) is on the table which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.