Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a rule the fans made up. In ThrillerPark Oda created the three members of Moria's crew as matchups for the weak trio (for thematic purposes):

Hogback vs Chopper
Absalom vs Nami
Perona vs Ussop

He then had Robin and Sanji interfere and ruin the first two fights because they had no role to play in ThrillerPark and Ussop needed his 1 vs 1 after not getting any in Enies Lobby. But the fact remains that Nami had a fight against a man. Oda doesn't shy away from having girls fight against bad and evil men
Absalom? Oda even goes out of his way to specifically state Absalom was defeated by Sanji.

Whenever Nami wins a fight with her own power it’s against a woman. And we have a woman here obsessed with hunting beautiful women, which goes in with odas favorite gags about Nami being how attractive she is.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Damn it all
Law almost fucking killed Blackbeard
Notice the immense amount of wounds
The pain
The suffering

Law was defeated, true, but Blackbeard can now barely stand! He most likely will never recover from the immense effort that he needed to beat Law

Law REALLY pushed him to extreme diff, hell I would say that this ended in a draw more or less

:suresure::milaugh:

Lmao Kid and Law were TRASH to Yonko in 1 vs 1
Cry

Law got low diff

BB takes twice the damage and is still fine.

While law is lying on ground like a trash 🤷

It definitely affects his portrayal greatly or rather it increases the Admirals.

See the panels. Teach entered the bar pissed wanting all the smoke because his comrades got bodied then quickly calmed down and became friendly when he realised it was Kuzan.

He apologised on behalf of his crewmate sweating and having a shocked reaction as he did against Old Ray.

It absolutely impacts his portrayal
Sweating is overrated. He sweat against Ray too when Ray admitted there was no way he could've beaten Teach. Aokiji is strong and renowned and Teach known to overreact

Cry

Law got low diff

BB takes twice the damage and is still fine.

While law is lying on ground like a trash 🤷
Bro...
Please...
I thought this was OBVIOUS and that the meaning of my post was even more obvious

⬇️

Of course
And of course I was joking to mock a certain portion of fans, I thought the irony was obvious...

Kuzan is either straight up stronger or as strong as Teach, I don’t care what rank he decides to fill in Teach’s crew and this chapter hardcore reinforces that. Kuzan could’ve volunteered to be Teach’s cabin boy and that wouldn’t change the fact that he is not weaker than Teach.
Another point to add. I'm now confident that Kuzan is a CoC user. People look over this, but Kuzan basically is another Garp. Free spirited and that's why he joined and took up a position as commander because he wanted to like Oden.

- The impel down commanders were forced to join, they had no alternative.
- Shiryu was avoiding Magellan like the plague and after Teach got the Gura Gura he confirmed that it was a wise decision for him to have joined Teach meaning he needed his protection.

Kuzan is totally and utterly built fucking different. He took Garp as an example on this, Garp doesn't even question what he's doing there. He takes things as they are and attacks him.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Wuuuke @God Buggy etc

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Admiral keks with their brain in their ass saw this as being afraid.
I mean, they need to explore anything nonsensical so they can deal with everything that's going on, especially since BB went to Kuzan as casually as he drinks a cup of tea.

I thought BB was afraid of Akainu, but here he is calmly eating with Kuzan, and even requested him to release his subordinates, something that was obeyed by LUZAN. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.