Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we ignore Blackbeard's carelessness at the beginning of fights,
We can't ignore it because it's part of his performance as it was for BM. His clumsiness will always be a factor.

seems like he whooped Law's ass without much trouble.
Agreed.

Blackbeard being pushed away by a surprise attack of a Sulong on Steroids isn't bad portrayal.
Same again. It does. His reaction speed is poor.

Just as his him not being interested to suddenly fight a former Admiral he would prefer having as a companion.
It definitely affects his portrayal greatly or rather it increases the Admirals.

See the panels. Teach entered the bar pissed wanting all the smoke because his comrades got bodied then quickly calmed down and became friendly when he realised it was Kuzan.

He apologised on behalf of his crewmate sweating and having a shocked reaction as he did against Old Ray.

It absolutely impacts his portrayal

Damn it all
Law almost fucking killed Blackbeard
Notice the immense amount of wounds
The pain
The suffering

Law was defeated, true, but Blackbeard can now barely stand! He most likely will never recover from the immense effort that he needed to beat Law

Law REALLY pushed him to extreme diff, hell I would say that this ended in a draw more or less

:suresure::milaugh:

Lmao Kid and Law were TRASH to Yonko in 1 vs 1

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Damn it all
The pain
The suffering

Law was defeated, true, but Blackbeard can now barely stand! He most likely will never recover from the immense effort that he needed to beat Law

Law REALLY pushed him to extreme diff, hell I would say that this ended in a draw more or less

Bb low-mid diff law

As I said, Nami will always fight women, which Lafitte is not.

And don’t disrespect bon clay like that
That's a rule the fans made up. In ThrillerPark Oda created the three members of Moria's crew as matchups for the weak trio (for thematic purposes):

Hogback vs Chopper
Absalom vs Nami
Perona vs Ussop

He then had Robin and Sanji interfere and ruin the first two fights because they had no role to play in ThrillerPark and Ussop needed his 1 vs 1 after not getting any in Enies Lobby. But the fact remains that Nami had a fight against a man. Oda doesn't shy away from having girls fight against bad and evil men

Damn it all
The pain
The suffering

All that is bepo doing:endthis:

That's a rule the fans made up. In ThrillerPark Oda created the three members of Moria's crew as matchups for the weak trio (for thematic purposes):

Hogback vs Chopper
Absalom vs Nami
Perona vs Ussop

He then had Robin and Sanji interfere and ruin the first two fights because they had no role to play in ThrillerPark and Ussop needed his 1 vs 1 after not getting any in Enies Lobby. But the fact remains that Nami had a fight against a man. Oda doesn't shy away from having girls fight against bad and evil men
He totally do:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.