Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"(Shiryuu) I'm of the belief that it's someone from the government. The truth is, the World Government is real shady deep down. If they held onto one of the stones...
The pirates wouldn't be able to reach the One Piece."

I can't see a reason for Oda to add this line if its not actually true
I think Dragon, the former Admiral, stole the stone, turned rogue, fought and got burned from Akainu and got out of there.

And the chapter killed any notion that Kuzan feels inferior to BB.
He joined him because he agrees with one of BB's goals and BB already had the facilities (crew,plan) ready.

The fight barely begun. You're not gonna have me with that. Couldn't care less about what Garp did to him for now.
They're both Yonko lvl anyway :cheers:
Even the biggest admiral wankers believe Garp would push an admiral to solid high diff so of course he would get hits, and there's implication Kuzan may not be giving his all yet against his respected mentor .
But it's funny seeing yoncucks thinking they're owning us by leeching the feats of true blue marine like Garp :josad::josad::josad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Not even Prime Garp made Kaido's top 5. Now an old Garp is bullying a fleet admiral candidate.

Kaido and Shanks would one-shot Kuzan. Even Old Garp is beating Kuzan in speed :myman:
The guy just received a BLITZ from a guy who was "coming out" of a freeze, LMAO.

Oda already saved Garp's face by saying that even his attacks have become weaker, and yet Kuzan is here receiving Blitz, having his head squeezed and being thrown around. LOL

I can't accept this... Sigh...
It's absolutely...
...gotten weaker...!
Quit the jokes!
[watermark]
Vice-Admiral Garp!
Hey, Koby. So you're safe!
Koby's [watermark]

Kuzan negged BB's crewmates right in front of him then threatened the whole crew and BB could only sweat and scream out some apologies :kobeha:

shiLyu of the piss aint anywhere near that lvl.
Don't read 2 Piece, BB was angry at his crewmates for attacking Ace as well, that's BB's style until he has no other choice to fight.

In the end, Aokiji knew BB was stronger, thus become his underling. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.