Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not even Prime Garp made Kaido's top 5. Now an old Garp is bullying a fleet admiral candidate.

Kaido and Shanks would one-shot Kuzan. Even Old Garp is beating Kuzan in speed :myman:
Not all toptiers have faced each other. But what's more likely, these 5 are probably just those top tiers kaido has a personal relationship with. He must've met plenty of people stronger than oden by now, for example.

Just as I pointed out @Extravlad @MarineHQ Aokiji doesn't need to fully align with Blackbeard's morals, nor is Blackbeard dumb enough to think otherwise. They share some common goals, hence Aokiji gave his loyalty to him. After all he was also loyal to the despicable WG in the past, so it's not like he is a Samaritan.
And the chapter killed any notion that Kuzan feels inferior to BB.
He joined him because he agrees with one of BB's goals and BB already had the facilities (crew,plan) ready.

Blitzed by Grandpa Garp. All your cope yesterday about him turning the tables:milaugh:
The fight barely begun. You're not gonna have me with that. Couldn't care less about what Garp did to him for now.
They're both Yonko lvl anyway :cheers:

Bogard

You can't win
Well then! I'm conflicted, should I -sell- the Ope Ope no Mi, or should I -use- it...
Can it even make me immortal?!
This line is interesting

- It implies that Blackbeard can take an additional third df if he wants
- It also means he knows about the ultimate ability of the Ope Ope no mi granting immortality

Blackbeard really knows his stuff when it comes to dfs lol

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Looks like BB actually low diffed Law lmao!

Bb doesn't even sweat or huff, looks fine af. He just has the first damage of Law when the fight started.
"Blood everywhere", fucking providers :suresure:

Big W indeed @Roo @Levi @Surgeon of death @Welkin :gokulaugh:
Laws attacks caused internal injuries like they did to Doffy and BM :kayneshrug:

Also there clearly passed some time between BBs Black vortex in 1064 and Laws defeat now. All the crewmembers that were on that Island at that time now were on Laws submarine. No low-diff here. Seemingly BB didnt even get the RP copies :lawbepo:

Law is at BB's complete mercy
The guy is wondering what to do with his body while Law is defenseless on the ground

Blackbeard destroyed him, nothing to say
He suffered a hit because he was careless as always
And the real damage he got from that was zero
We have nothing to see except that Law lost. You don’t have proof that BB didn’t struggle, of course the winner will have the loser at his mercy. Did Kaidou low diff chapter 1010 Luffy?

BB didn't react to anything. Dude barely lifted hands as the last means of defense and still got slapped back along with Van. It's fine, BB's generally careless. It's not really an anti-feat for him. You're getting unnecessarily way too defensive about it trying to make it look like an impressive feat when it's not. There's no comparison b/w a dying WB and prime BB. It's a shame that you're even making such comparisons.
What you need to look at to determine the difficulty first and foremost isn't the state of the island but the state of the characters fighting in it, then comes everything else.
When you say ''look beat'' you need to back it up boy :suresure: Look at how Luffy with his Super God DF looked like after defeating Lucci (who is a lot weaker than Law) due to the G5 side effects.

BB looks much more fresh than Luffy after fighting a much stronger opponent (Law>Kid>Lucci).

Status
Not open for further replies.