Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what you're going to do from now on?! You were driven out by "justice"!
The justice in our world is different!
(Aokiji) Don't be stupid!
You think just because we had fun with a few drinks...
...that I can trust you of all people? There's no way!
Hey, hey!
[watermark]
When you're a pirate...!
As long as your interests match, that's good enough!
You have your freedom now, don't you...
What do you want to do?!
Just as I pointed out @Extravlad @MarineHQ Aokiji doesn't need to fully align with Blackbeard's morals, nor is Blackbeard dumb enough to think otherwise. They share some common goals, hence Aokiji gave his loyalty to him. After all he was also loyal to the despicable WG in the past, so it's not like he is a Samaritan.

I actually agree that Sanji doesn't have an obvious matchup in any of the BB pirates right now. Though I think Lafitte is probably fighting Nami because he seems to be the only Blackbeard Pirate who actually likes Teach, and they've definitely been emphasizing Nami's loyalty to Luffy over the past couple arcs.
I think all of them are loyal and like Teach just because he lets them run wild and is willing to sacrifice stuff for them.

Apollo

The Sol King
It's not on Elbaf, it's not on beehive so it's on Vera, Oda didn't play well by revealing the potential position of the last poneglyph:endthis:
I forgot about Vera :quest:

If burn-scars isn't Saul its not on Elbaf. BB is already on Beehive and he wouldn't question about it if he knew.

That leaves Vera, which iirc Dragon has overthrown the WG there.

BB’s face is roughed up, Law still conscious. More like ~ mid diff in general. Kid didn’t even sniff Shanks.
Law is at BB's complete mercy
The guy is wondering what to do with his body while Law is defenseless on the ground

Blackbeard destroyed him, nothing to say
He suffered a hit because he was careless as always
And the real damage he got from that was zero

Big lore drop by Oda,

BB: "do you know that man?"
Kuzan: "even if I do know that man I am not telling you"

The amount of lore drop in this chapter exceeded my expectations.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm glad you didn't match usop to him. I, too, hope he somehow dies soon so we don't have to worry about his "match-up". Let's be honest, couldn't even beat alvida from the first chapters
usopp will fight augur the SHs will fight their respective positions to show superiority.
The captain who does everything the opposite of what luffy does
The swordsman who lets the sword control him instead of dominating it
The helmsman who relies on Df for his power and not his own strength like jinbe
and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.