Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryu will kill Garp what are the probability?
100%
90%80%
70%
10%
0%

The guy is a merciless monster, would be a great thing if he kill the old navy legend

I put it around 80% that the navy will escape but garp die in the island

No. They aren't in the same tier.

Sengoku simply isn't on their level. Hence why he fears Newgate so much. Did you not notice how stressed out he was during Impel Down? Or how he straight up says they can lose this? Or straight up calls Whitebeard the strongest man? Sengoku is noticeably weaker than Whitebeard. They are not on the same level. Garp, Whitebeard and Roger were.
You can insist as much as you want but he is, Oda canonically stated that the strongest of the old era were whitebeard, Roger, garp and sengoku. For a one piece game he designed a character and said that he was as strong as whitebeard, Roger, garp and sengoku not just whitebeard, Roger and garp, there is literally nothing to back up your claim:endthis:

yo i missed this the first time i read the spoilers
as you guys know most braindead op readers/viewers believe the yonko could beat the marines and topple the WG if they wanted to

well shiryu confirms in this chapter that the yonko in fact can't topple the WG/marines not even if it means to leave the title of pirate king behind

(Shiryuu) I'm of the belief that it's someone from the government. The truth is, the World Government is real shady deep down. If they held onto one of the stones...
The pirates wouldn't be able to reach the One Piece.

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Playa4321 @Sentinel @King7 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Seraphoenix @Swallalala @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea
Meanwhile

You can insist as much as you want but he is, Oda canonically stated that the strongest of the old era were whitebeard, Roger, garp and sengoku. For a one piece game he designed a character and said that he was as strong as whitebeard, Roger, garp and sengoku not just whitebeard, Roger and garp, there is literally nothing to back up your claim:endthis:
No he didn't. Why lie?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
yo i missed this the first time i read the spoilers
as you guys know most braindead op readers/viewers believe the yonko could beat the marines and topple the WG if they wanted to

well shiryu confirms in this chapter that the yonko in fact can't topple the WG/marines not even if it means to leave the title of pirate king behind

(Shiryuu) I'm of the belief that it's someone from the government. The truth is, the World Government is real shady deep down. If they held onto one of the stones...
The pirates wouldn't be able to reach the One Piece.

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Playa4321 @Sentinel @King7 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Seraphoenix @Swallalala @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea
That is even assuming the burning man even is affiliated with the Government at all, that just seemed to be Shiryu’s conspiracy theory.

One thing is for sure about this guy: he exists as a completely untouched force in the New World. The Yonko didn’t fuck with him, the Navy didn’t fuck with him, and if they did fuck with him it appears he crushed them.

This guy is going to be a legit top tier.

That is even assuming the burning man even is affiliated with the Government at all, that just seemed to be Shiryu’s conspiracy theory.

One thing is for sure about this guy: he exists as a completely untouched force in the New World. The Yonko didn’t fuck with him, the Navy didn’t fuck with him, and if they did fuck with him it appears he crushed them.

This guy is going to be a legit top tier.
What are you talking about lmfao
It's most likely Saul and he's definitely not a top tier...

Status
Not open for further replies.