Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kuzan at this point officially holds the record for most Yonko commanders defeated lol, man has defeated Jozu, Cracker, Wolf, Doc Q, and Vasco for a total of five lol. I wonder if anyone will break that record?
Kaido took down 2 Sulong Dukes, Denjiro, Yamato, Rooftop Luffy, Rooftop Zoro and Rooftop Law

he has the record for taking down high tiers

Aokiji took a Quake punch at the start of Marineford and he was fine. Not even injured. Garp doesn't have enough AP to put Aokiji down. :myman:

And, as we all know, Shiryu isn't above playing dirty by secretly stabbing Garp in the back as his fight against Aokiji continues. :funky:
this is almost the same scene as marineford vs whitebeard btw
bystanders screaming "omg... it didnt work" or "omg... he got stabbed with haki is he dead?"

Anti-admirals agenda is real
I remember for 1055 they only mentionned Momo's boro breath and Aramaki retreating after feeling Shanks COC but nothing about Aramaki negging the scabbards off-screen
Aramaki retreats instead of fighting Shanks, Beckman, Roux, Yasopp, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, Yamato, the Scabbards and all of their allies.

He's a weakling and a coward!

Blackbeard is apologizing profusely for one of his crewmates suggesting they try to fight Aokiji after Aokiji neg diffs half of his crew!

He's a Chad Emperor.

The agenda is real with some of these guys.

And do zero damage, lol

Garp couldn’t injure Kuzan with an AdCoC strike to the face. Akainu is invincible to Garp.
Tbh right now you can say the exact same thing the other way round: Garp doesn't even care about Kuzan's ice powers, he just casually frees himself when he feels like it.

All in all I think Oda did a phenomenal job portraying both Garp and Kuzan here. Both look like absolute monsters.

Purely from the way he has drawn this clash you can't determine who is "stronger".

If I look at the overall storywriting and what would make most sense, I think Garp has to lose here. I don't think it will be in a classic 1-vs-1 though and I'm still heavily suspecting Kuzan to actually be an undercover SWORD member.

Status
Not open for further replies.