Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was BB scared for his life ?
The man was like nah i don't want fight but join me after partying with the man .
I was over exaggerating. But surely Kuzan had a superior type portrayal over Blackbeard in that scene. He openly offered to fight him and his entire crew and confident enough to kill them off. Blackbeard was sweating - smart but it kinda portrayed he was afraid as well in that scene.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think Teach definitely has one or two DF awakenings under his belt. I mean ALL we have seen from him are the same techniques he used pre-skip? Makes no sense for him not to have trained for awakening.

He probably just didn't use his awakening(s) against Law because they're too powerful and would have obliterated the island.
Ya oda is hiding true strength of BB.

He definitely has Awakening and he already showed CoA.

I guess oda is reserving his strength until he face shanks or Luffy.

4-way battle for Yonko supremacy would be fun.

Jimbei vs Pizzaro
Brook vs Lafitte
Usopp vs Auger vs Yasopp
Robin + Nami vs Catarina Devon
Chopper vs Doc Q + Stronger
Beckmann vs Crocodile
Yamato + Sanji vs Kuzan
Zoro vs Mihawk
Franky + Lucky Roo vs San Juan Wolf
Luffy vs Blackbeard vs Shanks

---

Based on what isn't Old Garp faster ?
Where's your proof ?

Here Kaido confirms that Adv CoC Base Luffy > Big mom.

Old Garp's Galaxy impact shits on any attack Meme ever showed. Again, based on what can Meme and Kaido beat him?
Old Sick WB was still considered the strongest pirate and was having sky splitting clash with Shanks.
It’s only when his condition got worse that this can be put into doubt.
So based on what Garp (who was Roger rival) can’t be at that level considering he healthy and stayed active?

Literally Yonko's biggest W for the past decade was that Film Red promo scene of Greenbull running away from Wano.

If Admirals are not dumb enough to go in and fight entire alliance + Yonko with his crew alone, they are cowards.
When Yonko crawl up an Admirals ass to not fight him even though he beat half of his crew, they are smart.

Make it make sense...
This BB we talking about , this in line with how the man acts .
Also i really don't give a fuck about what trolls or crazy PS people say when it comes to how they judge things .
Calling a admirals cowards make no sense but this place full of nonsense so what ever .

Status
Not open for further replies.