Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think people are as dumb as you are erkan?don't you think I know you flat out cut everything in the chapter that say the opposite?:endthis:
When you are a retarded Larine shit of course you are delusional still, the fact that Aokiji is an underling of BB, these dumb trolls still run their mouth.

Why Shiryu says they are not ready you dumb fuck? Thats exactly why BB says he is not ready, they don't even have a ship. His crew wants to go somewhere else, they are not ready. BB fought Sengoku+Garp, Lakainu would get killed if BB wanted to fight Marines again.

tho imagine both law and Kidd joining for final battle :zorothink: might be interesting cuz one: bepo knows that luffy will help law cuz their crews yet like each other and Kidd's crew yet way too much cherish their crew and captain that they might lower themselves to ask for help straw hats, dunno would luffy accept it or not, and would Kidd like it cuz :usosmug: u know
I think they could take out an admiral by EOS.

tho imagine both law and Kidd joining for final battle :zorothink: might be interesting cuz one: bepo knows that luffy will help law cuz their crews yet like each other and Kidd's crew yet way too much cherish their crew and captain that they might lower themselves to ask for help straw hats, dunno would luffy accept it or not, and would Kidd like it cuz :usosmug: u know
kidd would never create a crew with law or anyone else really

That scene with Bepo was such a huge asspull, I can smell what Oda had for lunch that day.
Not really, Sulong was revealed to be a genetic trait. If Chopper can manipulate his DF which is based off DNA research then he can probably do the same with Sulong
Post automatically merged:

Lol fans are talking about a big difference because of the blood on Teach's face. Then is Zoro in high diff with Kaido?(up to apa and half dead). And now compare Kaido (a monster of endurance and strength) after a fight with Zoro (half-dead before apa) and Teach (the weakest yonko physically) against Lol (after apa and healthy)

Nobody is talking about Zoro, your insecurity is showing

Lol fans are talking about a big difference because of the blood on Teach's face. Then is Zoro in high diff with Kaido?(up to apa and half dead). And now compare Kaido (a monster of endurance and strength) after a fight with Zoro (half-dead before apa) and Teach (the weakest yonko physically) against Lol (after apa and healthy)

I think Teach is tankier than Shanks,but slower.

Funny thing same people who were furious about the mink medicince in wano are quiet about sulong pill chopper developed. Loda brought that out of thin air to save Low, it's strange Chopper who should have been focused on trying to find cure for smiles invents medicine nobody even asked for :nicagesmile:

I think its possible that Bepo's sulong is just naturally huge like that.

Like we never saw him use it in wano, despite all the other minks using sulong. My guess is that the reason is that its too powerful and he cannot control it well. Hence if he used it during the war, it might be a liablity.

Status
Not open for further replies.