Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why Shiryu says they are unprepared? They didn't have a ship.

His crew wanted to go another island:

His crew already wanted to go and thats what they did, its that simple.

WB retreated vs Random Marines:

Do you think people are as dumb as you are erkan?don't you think I know you flat out cut everything in the chapter that say the opposite?:endthis:

Which DF would you give for him???
Cerberus, demon, some kind of mythical creature.

There was a great theory on this forum about his fruit being some sort of Caribbean themed deity... I could see it being something like that.

Since he's from a snow island, I can do see him getting a yeti or krampus fruit.

It should be one of the strongest zoans because you can argue that his other two are the strongest of their respective types

the devil in dantes inferno has 3 faces

It makes perfect sense, what part of my comment is too advanced for you?

Garp is garbage, the Yonko are even more pathetic garbage. Garp can’t defeat an Admiral because Admirals are much stronger than him, and much much stronger than the Yonko.

Do I need to dumb it down even further?
I'm saying
If Garp is stronger than the Yonko, then he's stronger than the Admirals
He should reasonably be able to clap an Admiral then.
Though the last part would sort of make sense, as he did just went a former Admiral into a deep chasm in the ground.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
tho imagine both law and Kidd joining for final battle :zorothink: might be interesting cuz one: bepo knows that luffy will help law cuz their crews yet like each other and Kidd's crew yet way too much cherish their crew and captain that they might lower themselves to ask for help straw hats, dunno would luffy accept it or not, and would Kidd like it cuz :usosmug: u know

Law and Bepo's destination is the closest Island the the logpose is pointing at which are Elbaf and Egghead and there's a high chance that Law will be at Egghead considering we saw Blackbeard's ship in the previous chapter arriving at Egghead maybe Blackbeard pirates went after Law and Bepo

It might be Rocks himself, and he might ultimately lose to BB so he can gain his final DF. A Davy Jones like zoan
Not sure, only because if they can see his burned scar, it stands reason that theyd know who it was?

This person only being referred to by their scar makes it sound like nobody knows who this person actually is, a true Lurking Legend. I kinda hope its someone new, not that we need more characters lol but you get what i mean

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Cerberus, demon, some kind of mythical creature.

There was a great theory on this forum about his fruit being some sort of Caribbean themed deity... I could see it being something like that.

Since he's from a snow island, I can do see him getting a yeti or krampus fruit.

It should be one of the strongest zoans because you can argue that his other two are the strongest of their respective types
Blackbeard getting the Cerberus fruit has been a popular theory for a while now, I think it would match him well but I do think it’s too predictable for Lolda at this point.

I do like the idea of Burning Man having Teach’s 3rd fruit though.

Law and Bepo's destination is the closest Island the the logpose is pointing at which are Elbaf and Egghead and there's a high chance that Law will be at Egghead considering we saw Blackbeard's ship in the previous chapter arriving at Egghead maybe Blackbeard pirates went after Law and Bepo
Elbaf is closer to Law than Egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.