Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Alright, this is really interessing but all the Yonkous have a fucking strong Haki so.......BB will be the only without CoC/ACoC or any Advanced Haki???
He has CoA so he definitely has haki.

Also, he was the first character to pinpoint that luffy haki was getting stronger even before we knew what was haki.

So, He might be getting CoC as well but I don't think his CoC would be as good as Luffy and that's where tide will swing against BB.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Now you think they don't have all types of Advanced Haki?
We know Big Mom has at least 2. Kaidou has all.
Which two types of advanced Haki does big mom have? All she’s shown is AdCoC which at this point is meaningless against an Admiral.

Kaido has only shown AdCoC and AdCoO, never AdCoA. Kaido even said that Luffy using AdCoC and AdCoA together was something he had never seen before, lol.

Garp meanwhile showed enormous AdCoC and AdCoA with Galaxy Buster. Still can’t injure Aokiji though. Lol

Which two types of advanced Haki does big mom have? All she’s shown is AdCoC which at this point is meaningless against an Admiral.

Kaido has only shown AdCoC and AdCoO, never AdCoA. Kaido even said that Luffy using AdCoC and AdCoA together was something he had never seen before, lol.
Read her fight against Page One.
Also Kaidou wasn't shocked at Luffy using ACoA, he already saw with this Zoro and the Scabbards.
He was shocked at him using it with G5 and what not.
Garp meanwhile showed enormous AdCoC and AdCoA with Galaxy Buster. Still can’t injure Aokiji though. Lol
Yeah this is implying Garp < Jozu since Jozu literally busted Kuzan's lip lol

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
He has CoA so he definitely has haki.

Also, he was the first character to pinpoint that luffy haki was getting stronger even before we knew what was haki.

So, He might be getting CoC as well but I don't think his CoC would be as good as Luffy and that's where tide will swing against BB.
Did u think he will be the final villain??

Status
Not open for further replies.