Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also. If Kuzan is > Blackbeard. Why do Blackbeard's own fodder say Blackbeard is the strongest of them all? Considering Big Mom and Kaido are down. The evidence simply points that Teach is obviously stronger than one of his own subordinates

Wow Luffy goes to save Garp after Egghead. Shanks comes there. We have all out battle. 1 V 1 v1. Luffy fights shanks because Barto got mauled by Shanks.
Personally I think its too early in the game for Shanks or Blackbeard if we go to Fullalead next

Imo:

- Egghead deals with Kizaru
- If we go to Fullalead, itll deal with Aokiji and possible Rocks/BB lore
- Elbaf will be a personal conflict with the Giants there or maybe even God Elbaf himself.
- Law's initial destination that was after Elbaf may deal with this burned scar man and the 4th RP.
- Lodestar/Laughtale is a full clash between the 4 Yonko (yes, including Buggy/Mihawk etc).
- Then we go to the Final War with the government

Its....a lot and honestly who knows what Oda does or skips. Conversely, Stussy may lead us to an Underworld arc considering Kidd and BB are involved in the Underworld and knew about this burned scar man and the 4th RP rumors. Umit, Giberson and Peclo are all still at large and relevant.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

There's a simpler answer. Blackbeard simply became stronger. He feels comfortable enough to ask Kuzan to join his crew whereas a year before he was apprehensive.

Look at his crewmates. They were useless against Ace. Meaning they had no haki.
Yes, people are mourning because of the fact that BB is stronger than Kuzan which is equal to the current FA of the navy.

I.e: BB > Akainu ~ Kuzan.

I don't understand all this surprise because Kaidou was also > Kuzan and Akainu.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Which DF would you give for him???
Cerberus, demon, some kind of mythical creature.

There was a great theory on this forum about his fruit being some sort of Caribbean themed deity... I could see it being something like that.

Since he's from a snow island, I can do see him getting a yeti or krampus fruit.

It should be one of the strongest zoans because you can argue that his other two are the strongest of their respective types

Status
Not open for further replies.