Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Oda I will drop this fucking shit of a series after this chapter
You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Why should i even take Kaido vs Luffy seroiusly anymore?
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now that I think about it this wholesome last panel with Kidd is probably useless because Apoo will most likely get up next chapter and run or fight Kidd. Meh

I agree Haki is very important concept in OP to give a fair chance to non DF users, Paramecia and Zoan users to hurt Logia users. But now a days fights are looking much more linear when compared to good old days...Now if you have more haki than your opponent you are probably gonna win the fight....DF abilities have become secondary...

Fuck you Oda I will drop this fucking shit of a series after this chapter
You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Why should i even take Kaido vs Luffy seroiusly anymore?
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga
To next week then :kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.