Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am just tired of everything being too obvious. I know it's unhealthy to expect pleasant surprises every corner but if you think about it for a second. Pretty much everything happening now is predictable. I don't wait for OP spoilers so it doesn't strike me that much but for people who wait for it weekly they pretty much know everything in advance.

I will tell you how things go next:

Kuzan subdues Garp.

Garp does a heroic all out to let SWORD members run away with Coby.

Kuzan subdues Garp this time for sure.

Blackbeard wanted to exchange Coby for a deal with WG.

Now he has a mfker who actually means something to entire Marine force.

Garp will be used as a chip.
Garp would probably kill himself before it happen, garp is 100% guaranteed to die this arc I am really hyped for his after flashback and all the marine reaction to his death:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Garp would probably kill himself before it happen, garp is 100% guaranteed to die this arc I am really hyped for his after flashback and all the marine reaction to his death:endthis:
Oda has a bad track record with killing people, especially someone as important and relevant as Garp.

He's not dying. Aokiji will probably use a stronger version of Ice Capsule he used on Saul and they will subdue Garp so Blackbeard can have a chat with WG.

Law got his ass beat and his Poneglyph copy taken, but somehow someway, these OPnerds twisted that into a W 😂.

Laws done for, Just like Midd. Zoro was always superior to these 2 DF merchants

Zoro did more damage to Kaido in their brief 1v1 than Law did to BB but somehow people think Law is the second strongest. Even after been blown away by Zoro’s strength twice on rooftop alone.. :seriously::seriously::seriously:
Yes. And this is a Kaido that is >>Tich (Endurance ). This is Zoro after Hakai. This is Zoro
before acoc+acoa. Lol suffered a crushing defeat in comparison with Zoro in everything.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
By that shitty logic old Ray is stronger than Luffy since Teach didn’t want to fight him
Which Luffy?

Also remember one thing. Ray is just rusty. In other words he lacks stamina and basically stamina is connected to ur Haki usage.

He's been drinking and mauling Shakky ass for decades.

He is not sick or disabled. Give him peak condition and a lot of versus battles would be fucked up considering who Rayleigh was to WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.