It took me until now to realize that 325 in a lot of the cover arts is 'san ni go(Sunny go).' But then, if 32 is 'san ji,' does that make Sanji == Sunny?

32 is his designated number, but he also joined the crew as 5th. So 325 would also be a Sanji reference?

i give you props for dedication :kobeha:
Truth hurts sadly, I remember the time when law bros were saying he was a one man crew how funny:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

It took me until now to realize that 325 in a lot of the cover arts is 'san ni go(Sunny go).' But then, if 32 is 'san ji,' does that make Sanji == Sunny?

32 is his designated number, but he also joined the crew as 5th. So 325 would also be a Sanji reference?
:risitavirus:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Tbh Law could get access to Wano's and Zou's Poneglyphs right away since Momo, Wanda, and Shishilian are allies of him and Bepo

Big Mom is down and most of the crew is still missing at this point so while it would be dangerous his fruit would let him get it quickly. It would actually be a stealth mission.

Then he just goes back on the trail for the burned man.

If our MCs can lose a ship so can other characters btw
:endthis:
Law and Kid will be on Laugh Tale. I'm 100% sure on Law and like 95% sure on Kid. Believe it :finally: