Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I did like Gear5 goofiness.Gear 4 reminded me of Monster Luffy and Gear5 was just refreshing,it was a mix of everything Luffy had,but on crack.
G5 chapter is my favorite chapter in the manga. It'd break my heart if it's just an RGB seizure inducing mess lol

D

Deleted member 83

This Henry guy is responsible for AuraPiece?

We were just discussing this while fiending for spoilers

I hope they tone it down for G5 or it'd be the first Luffy powerup that's worse in the anime.
He’s not, animators doesn’t have that much control over the special effects
But instead of conveying that and listening to fans’ feedback like Tu YongCe did, he chose to be β€œfun”

He’s not, animators doesn’t have that much control over the special effects
But instead of conveying that and listening to fans’ feedback like Tu YongCe did, he chose to be β€œfun”
They fucked up the Kaido fight pretty bad with those over the top effects.I couldn't even figure out what was going on,they should bring back the guy who animated Law and Smoker vs Vergo.That was peak animation.

Akai2

β€Ž

Akai2

β€Ž
dont even get me fucking started on OnePiecePodcast :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
I remember like 10 years ago, I saw a podcast went to Japan and interviewed Oda's editors. So I listened to a couple of episodes, and I knew immediately what they were all about lol