Future Events So which SH will fight Kuzan?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I legitimately think its the best option if a strawhat or ally has to fight him.
Yea best alternative would be a Kuzan - Robin interaction to allow him to side with the SHP.
Ohara 2.0 is on the cards with the Marine Fleet heading to Egghead.
Maybe that and Robin's words would tip the scales.

Kuzan just wants to do his own thing, he can do that while supporting Luffy - if he's not secretly a member of SWORD or something.

Where is this statement that Oda made in 2018 that you keep repeating? And pray it isn’t a dud like the concept art you posted that just proved my point.

And again, the author’s own words have changed multiple times. It’s kinda amusing that you believe that Oda cannot possibly change his mind.

What agenda? Are you now projecting on me? Don’t tell me you are one of those that can’t see anything beyond nakama or powerscaling agendas. I’d have known not to waste my time.

You are refuting yourself very well without me needing to do much either. You are the one that posted art showing only 9 characters in total, so it has nothing to do with BlackLegFring.

You are yet to post a single thing that is definite, and that’s without even considering that plans can simply change.
I’m not the one arguing that statements from years ago must be impossible to change for some weird reason. Did you think that Oda signed a contract that he will lose his life if he doesn’t make it 10?
You are the one claiming that it must be a fact. I’m the one saying that it is changeable…you couldn’t even get that right.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t see how that makes it definite, especially when the 10th is obviously someone that isn’t devoted to Blackbeard and has their own agenda.
It’s like saying that Shanks must get 1 more member as well since he’s only sitting at 9 just for parallels.
I posted the link. You clearly didn't look through it. But go ahead and cope. There's a reason everyone in that reddit thread came to the conclusion that we are getting ten crewmates.

Like I said. You are arguing against the authors own words here. Because you can't stand the idea that Luffy will get a subordinate who will defeat Kizaru

I posted the link. You clearly didn't look through it. But go ahead and cope. There's a reason everyone in that reddit thread came to the conclusion that we are getting ten crewmates.

Like I said. You are arguing against the authors own words here. Because you can't stand the idea that Luffy will get a subordinate who will defeat Kizaru
I went back to page 4 of this thread where the convo started, and I don’t see any link to the supposed 2018 interview. Are you lying or did you just forget? Your track record is making me think the former.
It shouldn’t be too hard to pull up the interview link again if that is the case.

Do I really have to point out how pointless what the majority thinks is? Majority of the Reddit sub also thought Yamato was joining. How did that work out? People’s believing stuff in a magazine because they have no idea how rife with errors they are doesn’t help your case.
Seems like it’s just another case of “Oda said,” and that’s just tiring.

I am arguing against your empty claim about what the author said. You are still yet to produce any direct words from the author, so I hope you are not expecting me to take your word for it when you couldn’t even count the number in the picture you yourself posted.

What does Kizaru have to do with anything? Luffy already has subordinates that I believe will beat the Admirals, so even your projection is pointless.
Stick to the matter at hand. Your hatred of the Admirals has nothing to do with this thread.

I went back to page 4 of this thread where the convo started, and I don’t see any link to the supposed 2018 interview. Are you lying or did you just forget? Your track record is making me think the former.
It shouldn’t be too hard to pull up the interview link again if that is the case.

Do I really have to point out how pointless what the majority thinks is? Majority of the Reddit sub also thought Yamato was joining. How did that work out? People’s believing stuff in a magazine because they have no idea how rife with errors they are doesn’t help your case.
Seems like it’s just another case of “Oda said,” and that’s just tiring.

I am arguing against your empty claim about what the author said. You are still yet to produce any direct words from the author, so I hope you are not expecting me to take your word for it when you couldn’t even count the number in the picture you yourself posted.

What does Kizaru have to do with anything? Luffy already has subordinates that I believe will beat the Admirals, so even your projection is pointless.
Stick to the matter at hand. Your hatred of the Admirals has nothing to do with this thread.
You didn't look through the reddit thread.

The interview is linked.

You are in denial. The reddit thread matters because people posted tons of evidence and translations there.

You are simply having a meltdown.

The author himself said there will be 10 strawhats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/irdxzr/_/g4yem9h
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/xr9eyt
Now. Which is more likely.

We get 10 subordinates like Luffy and Oda said?

Or Blacklegfring somehow being correct about oda changing plans?

Your meltdown once Kuzan loses to one of Luffy's subordinates will be amazing. Emperors>>admirals.

Last edited: