Future Events So which SH will fight Kuzan?

None of them.

Robin is the Strawhat connected to Kuzan and she obviously isn’t beating him.

The main crews are the pre-skip ones, there are no more Strawhats and Kuzan’s role is not the same as the other Blackbeard Pirates
This.

What Kuzan said about Ohara/Saul/Robin clearly hint about his plotline being connect with this and not turning him in just one more BB underling fighting a Luffy underling

Dude. Oda literally said in 2018 he's still keeping the 10 crewmates.

This is the authors own words. Arguing plans will change is silly when you are not the author of the story and clearly have an agenda.

Oda has kept this dynamic going for a long time. Chapter 6 is called "first person" in regards to Zoro. Chapter 68 is called the fourth(Sanji)hapter 94 is called the 2nd(Nami). 439 is called third and seventh(Ussop and Franky). And 489 is called the 8th(Brooke).

Now. It's incredibly obvious Oda has planned for Luffy to get 10 subordinates for 20 years. But according to Blacklegfring. Things will change! They have to. After all. If Luffy recruits a subordinate that will fight Kuzan and win, that will make a the fans of charaters with niche appeal meltdown.

We can't treat the authors own words as gospel, but we can treat Blacklegfrings predictions that Kuzan won't fight the strawhats as fact.
Where is this statement that Oda made in 2018 that you keep repeating? And pray it isn’t a dud like the concept art you posted that just proved my point.

And again, the author’s own words have changed multiple times. It’s kinda amusing that you believe that Oda cannot possibly change his mind.

What agenda? Are you now projecting on me? Don’t tell me you are one of those that can’t see anything beyond nakama or powerscaling agendas. I’d have known not to waste my time.

You are refuting yourself very well without me needing to do much either. You are the one that posted art showing only 9 characters in total, so it has nothing to do with BlackLegFring.

You are yet to post a single thing that is definite, and that’s without even considering that plans can simply change.
I’m not the one arguing that statements from years ago must be impossible to change for some weird reason. Did you think that Oda signed a contract that he will lose his life if he doesn’t make it 10?
You are the one claiming that it must be a fact. I’m the one saying that it is changeable…you couldn’t even get that right.
Post automatically merged:

This chapter’s title referred to Kuzan as the tenth Titanic Captain. There’s definitely one more SH to fit the parallel there
I don’t see how that makes it definite, especially when the 10th is obviously someone that isn’t devoted to Blackbeard and has their own agenda.
It’s like saying that Shanks must get 1 more member as well since he’s only sitting at 9 just for parallels.

Last edited:
He has the fastest growth rate in the series. And all the flashy shit aside these last 2 chapters have been nothing but everyone's tongue up cobys ass
correct the plot favors that outcome
but it will be absolutely disgusting if true
to see other go through arcs powering up step by step

just to have coby blaze through it in one fight would be absolutely disgusting
if those are oda's intentions , he should have built up coby in prior arcs. inexcusable. for starters
he should be much higher than a captain.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just deep it.
Since the amazon lily chapter it's been
Omg hero
Oh it's the hero who does he think he is
Oh I'm gonna swap the hero to become king
That won't work he's sword - nvm you still leverage you the hero
Did all these guys come to save me
Koby is my protoge and future of the marines
Koby is my rival I can't let him get ahead
Garp and kobys bond is so strong
What's it gonna be your former 1 pupil or your new one

This is ridiculous

correct the plot favors that outcome
but it will be absolutely disgusting if true
to see other go through arcs powering up step by step

just to have coby blaze through it in one fight would be absolutely disgusting
if those are oda's intentions , he should have built up coby in prior arcs. inexcusable. for starters
he should be much higher than a captain.

Koby can't even destroy the ball & chain on his leg, how's he going to hurt Kuzan?
Seastone

Just deep it.
Since the amazon lily chapter it's been
Omg hero
Oh it's the hero who does he think he is
Oh I'm gonna swap the hero to become king
That won't work he's sword - nvm you still leverage you the hero
Did all these guys come to save me
Koby is my protoge and future of the marines
Koby is my rival I can't let him get ahead
Garp and kobys bond is so strong
What's it gonna be your former 1 pupil or your new one

This is ridiculous
Yes yes yes
he is what luffy is to pirates to the marines.
actually more accurate to say he is what ace was to wb , to garp.

We say luffy was fast tracked in 2 years.
Coby gonna shit on that in weeks if not months
imagine how irritated some folks were at the end of wano
amplify that by 10 for someone who isnt the main character
I would delete this story from memory.

anyway its calm lets see what happens.

No one because he will betray.
Else, Zoro makes the most sense because he fights the second strongest but i know Shiryu is his fight.
I legitimately think its the best option if a strawhat or ally has to fight him.