Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy getting hurt is fine in a genuine way....not because he lost himself in anger etc. Let him be serious and get hurt in a way without forgetting his powers
I guess Oda had to find a way to accomplish following things
-Hype up Apoo in his introduction
-Have Apoo not be defeated by either Zoro or Luffy
-Have Kidd take out Apoo or at least attempt to

Compromising consistency and neglecting the fact that Luffy should learn from his past and be more calm and composed and have his future sight on was one way to go about it. Can't say I blame him too much for that.

Remember, when I used to make those Marco/Apoo comparisons when people thought Marco = Kizaru because he "sent him flying"? :milaugh:

As it pertains to this chapter, I told you all: The Supernova are all Top Commander level. The weaker ones are "YC4" Snack level at minimum, the Mid-Tier ones (DR Zoro) are YC2-3, and the top ones are FM level (or now beyond with Luffy). Where does Apoo fall? Given his bounty (350 million) is a bit higher than Hawkins, I'd say YC3.5 or YC3.

Nothing shocking that Apoo with a SNEAK ATTACK could injure base Luffy or Zoro.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am just replying to the man who apparently came up with "the most logical tier list" after this chapter as if something very relevant happened this chapter establishing tiers and power level hierarchies.

In reality it is something like this
Luffy > Zoro > Kidd > Law > Every other supernova (everything beyond Law is a fair game)
You don’t have to preach to me, I already buy into everything you’re saying :akaman:

I am gonna have to wait and see if Drake is given any kind of special treatment going forward. There is a potential there but so far he doesn't stand out quite the way Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kidd are. Mainly due to the fact that he doesn't have as much focus on them but it is still premature to put Drake up there.
Post automatically merged:

You don’t have to preach to me, I already buy into everything you’re saying :akaman:
My bad :sweat:

Yeah... ROOKIE Kidd lost an arm vs Yonko shanks in a war and still survived and escaped
He never fought Yonko Shanks stop this shit.

It wasn't a Rookie Kidd lol, Kidd already had a year long journey in Sabaody. Kidd lost his arm to one of the red hair pirate not red hair himself in new world.

You are supposed to be anti wank not a wanker right, then stop bullshitting to defend your boy

As @TheAncientCenturion said, now zoro got cut if he takes King and also Orochi or kill Kaido after that, Zoro's wank gonna be another level :myman:

More seriously, @Shura do you think FS is really something that luffy needed ? with someone who follows his emotions ? It was a waste of time for Luffy to learn FS. But it's an ability that the future PK requires, nothing more.
I don't think Apoo could trash L and Z, because one thing we shouldn't forget, is the fact that neither Luffy or Zoro attacked Apoo.

People are talking about everything but the question is : Could Apoo tank a direct and clean hit from current Luffy or Zoro ? we will see first if he manages to survive against the attack of kidd.
Yes he needs FS, but Apoo has an ability to makes it hard to track. You sound stupid. Thats like saying Enel shouldn't want the lightning fruit because a radom pirate that he has 000.1 chance of meeting is countered to it. Everything has counters. We seen observation doesn't wotk on the invisible fruit either. Why do people here say stupid things

As it pertains to this chapter, I told you all: The Supernova are all Top Commander level. The weaker ones are "YC4" Snack level at minimum, the Mid-Tier ones (DR Zoro) are YC2-3, and the top ones are FM level (or now beyond with Luffy). Where does Apoo fall? Given his bounty (350 million) is a bit higher than Hawkins, I'd say YC3.5 or YC3.
And what are the flying six? Inbetweeners? And the Calamities? Top tiers?

Lol about Apoo being YC3.

And isn't that the exact thing I told you in our argument on this forum like about a year ago?

I think endurance is depended on will power and adrenaline rush and once characters like Luffy and Zoro get out of that adrenaline rush, even weakest of wound can make them pass out or get decapitated.

Though this chapter is interesting as Luffy had same amount of adrenaline rush as Zoro but Zoro shurgged off that massive cut while Luffy got incapacitated.
Luffy didn't receive any slash attack, jesus! are you blind?
Luffy received a punch and an explosion, the explosion is obviously more damaging than a superficial slash.

Guys, don't underestimate Luffy. Oda is going to give him a huge "pre-Kaido" moment, kind of like he did with Law/Vergo before Doffy, or Blueno before Rob Lucci.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does some shit like this to Queen using Boundman and new CoA:

Oda likes to showcase Luffy's training.

J

Jo_Ndule

Remember, when I used to make those Marco/Apoo comparisons when people thought Marco = Kizaru because he "sent him flying"? :milaugh:

Nothing shocking that Apoo with a SNEAK ATTACK could injure base Luffy or Zoro.
:milaugh: Apoo didn't sneak attack Luffy the second time... Nor did he sneak attack Zoro
They got manhanled

He schooled Your Wano Luffy and Wano Zoro like fodders

According to your logic Apoo>Katakuri >Cracker confirmed since Doffy (with help from Bellamy trebol) is above Kata/Cracker coz he fought DR base/g2 Luffy and DR Law :cheers: wait... Doffy was tagged and had to separate them.
Apoo did better vs Enma Zoro & Luffy

The only thing I agree is that pre ts Apoo AP ~ Marc
Luffy AP>Apoo>~G3>=Marco~ pre ts Apoo

The only factual SN ranking as of chapter 980 :
1. Luffy
2. Kidd
3. Law
4. Drake
5. Apoo
6. Zoro
7. Urouge
8. Killer
9. Hawkins
10. Bege
11. Bonney
Fair, though I think Kid and Law would go either way. For me it’s like:

1.) Luffy
2.) Kid/Law
3.)Kid/Law

Hawkins may also be higher, I’m just not sure where.

Mr. 3 and Miss GoldenWeek weren't push overs either, but they pale in comparison to Mr. 0 and Mr. 1. My point is that circumstances and scenarios are just as important as measuring raw ability. Apoo's powers are formidable, and they were even more formidable thanks to advantageous position of his enemies not knowing how his powers worked and surrounding them with pawns.

This was an opportunity to hype up Apoo, not discredit Luffy or Zoro.
Ok yeah i definitely agree with it not really diminishing anyone at all

Tho i still think/hope apoo aint ever be that much weaker than like zoro only because i have high hopes for the supernova in general

YOOOOOOOOO SCRATCHMEN APOOOOOO IS ABOUT THAT LIFE??? :usoprice::bignews:

Snitch or no snitch, ya'll have to admit, he handed Luffy AND Zoro some L's this chapter holy shit. Straight up clowned them. It is so refreshing for Oda to show some love to other supernovas every once in a while.

Who would have thunk that, ironically enough, Wano is the New World arc where Zoro fans find themselves damage controlling the most??:catsweat: CHECK IT OUUUUUUUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.