Future Events The next battle is quite obvious.

Fuji vs Cross guild soon?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Former "Marine Hunter" Shichibukai Mihawk vs "Anti Shichibukai" Marine Admiral Fujitora
Former Shichibukai Sir Crocodile vs Smoker, the man who was credited with Crocodile's Capture.

The narratives are there in my honest opinion. My money's on Cross Guild though.
It’s sure that Fuji won’t beat Mihawk 1 vs 1
But Cross Guild can still catch an L with Seraphim’s or other Marine forces forcing them to retreat

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s sure that Fuji won’t beat Mihawk 1 vs 1
But Cross Guild can still catch an L with Seraphim’s or other Marine forces forcing them to retreat
I don't even foresee big drawn out fights with conclusions.
Just clashes here and there, before both sides retreat.
But my money is 100% on Cross Guild looking like the Stronger force.

There aren't much relevant characters around that Oda can throw in the mix now but the absence of Fujitora is very striking. He's been MIA for a long time now. Ryokugyu is back at the HQ as 1 Admiral is always stationed there at all times.

My guess is that Fujitora and Smoker will get in some kind of fight with Cross guild. Oda hasn't forgotten about Smoker, we see Tashigi around as well. Smoker and Fuji were chilling together before too.

Do you think this will happen ?

I don't think it's that obvious.

Shanks is Oda's golden boy, also Aramaki and Issho have very different personality. Aramaki is much more emotional while Issho is calm. And unlike Aramaki the racist CD dickrider,n he's a good guy with a good heart (very important in OP, oda treats good characters much better). The worst I could see Issho is callling for a retreat after a clash.
Still saying this after how Aramaki's interactions with Shanks went?

If Mihawk doesn't clown/dominate Issho if they fight, I'd place Shanks above Mihawk.

Though Zoro becoming a hakiman and Mihawk's insane bounty makes me think Oda wants to keep his hype intact; if he was a fraud, no reason to give him such a bounty or state he's a superior swordsman to Shanks.

If Zoro's a hakiman, Mihawk should be as well.
I don’t see any reason narratively for Fujitora to fight Cross Guild other than the fact that both factions/groups are unaccounted for right now, but I really don’t see why Fujitora would care to fight them or why it would fit his character arc.
Indeed, both Lolda and the narrative favor Shanks over Mihawk. If Mihawk vs Fujitora somehow happens, you can probably expect Mihawk to casually stop an interstellar Meteor Shower attack (think Ryuusei Kazan but with Meteors) before Fuji decides to retreat because his fleet is a goner, but that's it. Lolda is too chickenshit to do anything beyond that. :jordanmf:

Former "Marine Hunter" Shichibukai Mihawk vs "Anti Shichibukai" Marine Admiral Fujitora
Former Shichibukai Sir Crocodile vs Smoker, the man who was credited with Crocodile's Capture.

The narratives are there in my honest opinion. My money's on Cross Guild though.
I mean this would be the epic battle of characters with we all support.
Smoker with awakening vs Crocodile with awakening
Fuji vs Mihawk

How this fight would end?
Damn so far two Yonkou got hyped by facing 3B guys and beating them. Also Teach crew is facing right now the navy. Luffy is facing Kizaru and we don't know how the fight will end.

I assume if Oda plans to give all four Yonkou hype, also Cross guild will win.
But if not I assume this:
Cross Guild vs Fuji+Smoker and Navy
Draw

Strawhats vs Kizaru+Navy+(Saturn if he is a fighter)
Lose for strawhats?

Yes Shanks and Teach got big Ws and Teach will receive another W against Garp via Kuzan beating him.

But the Cross Guild and Strawhats face far stronger forces than Shanks and Teach so im not sure.

But I can say easily that neither Mihawk or Fujitora get defeated. At best a great insane battle ending in a draw with Mihawk slighty having better stand or something?

the thing is mihawk said he wants to live in peace this would contradict his character, and makes no sense for fuji to just face guild, if fuji v , mihawk happens mihawk would not look good(even if he's superior to fuji) either way since fuji is based on zatotchi, and not a gag like ryo, and shanks fan would use that as confirmation for shanks>mihawk

I mean this would be the epic battle of characters with we all support.
Smoker with awakening vs Crocodile with awakening
Fuji vs Mihawk

How this fight would end?
Damn so far two Yonkou got hyped by facing 3B guys and beating them. Also Teach crew is facing right now the navy. Luffy is facing Kizaru and we don't know how the fight will end.

I assume if Oda plans to give all four Yonkou hype, also Cross guild will win.
But if not I assume this:
Draw

Strawhats vs Kizaru+Navy+(Saturn if he is a fighter)
Lose for strawhats?

Yes Shanks and Teach got big Ws and Teach will receive another W against Garp via Kuzan beating him.

But the Cross Guild and Strawhats face far stronger forces than Shanks and Teach so im not sure.

But I can say easily that neither Mihawk or Fujitora get defeated. At best a great insane battle ending in a draw with Mihawk slighty having better stand or something?
Mihawk probably leaves a scratch on Fuji's face, like Rayleigh did to Kizaru, and the Marine fleet is a goner? But, yeah, I suppose if CG were to look better, that's as far as Lolda would be willing to push it. :beanmean:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Draw
:gonope: In an all out fight, Mihawk would be shown much better. See Shanks vs Broccoli Man f.ex.

But you're right, Oda is too much of a chicken to draw all out fights. Some clashes here and there and he'll end it lol.

> Firstly we have Four Emperors :

1/ Luffy
2/ Teach
3/ Shanks
4/ Buggy .

∆ Yonko Luffy got his W against Kaido and got what he wanted << Poneglyphs >> .
∆ Yonko Teach beat Law and got what he wanted << Poneglyphs >>
∆ Yonko Shanks beat Kidd and got what he wanted << Poneglyphs >>

So Three of 4 Emperors got their W in the same time and there is only one faction left ; But they will get an L apparently ? while they have the WSS Mihawk ? and while the one who is coming to them is a swordman in Fujitora ? lol they get massacred .

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
To continue the Shishibukai vs Issho plot line maybe

Issho was the main voice to destroy that system he can continue to hunt them down
Fujitora’s issue with the Shichibukai was that the system itself was corrupt, he probably doesn’t have any personal vendetta’s against the pirates themselves, or at least no more than he would against any other Pirate. Doffy was by far the worst of the current Shichibukai in terms of his corruption and abuse, and Issho already brought Doffy in. Buggy/Mihawk/Croc don’t really do anything that represent a personal afront to Issho’s justice.

If Mihawk doesn't clown/dominate Issho if they fight, I'd place Shanks above Mihawk.
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

To continue the Shishibukai vs Issho plot line maybe

Issho was the main voice to destroy that system he can continue to hunt them down
Lee’s a smart Admiral fanboy. He wants to deny the likelihood of Fuji vs CG because he knows Fuji would get packed