Future Events The next battle is quite obvious.

Fuji vs Cross guild soon?

• Total voters
Fujitora vs Mihawk and Crocodile vs Smoker would be cool. I know that pretty much no matter what happens between them people will find things to mess with Mihawk but I want my boy to get some action and hype for once.

There's no one else worth a cent in Cross Guild that we know of. Other than Mr.1, who's probably commander level with haki by now but pretty much worthless in the grand scheme of things.
Fujitora vs Mihawk.
Smoker vs Crocodile.
Momonga vs Mr.1
Bastille vs Vet level guys like Alvida or MR.3

That W turned Luffy into a Yonkou, he didn't get it as a Yonkou. This arc leads to an L for Kid, Law and Luffy those that came out with a W out of Wano.

Shanks and BB get wins because they will be the fron runners for PK and fight it out before Luffy reaches them.
it's still a W for Luffy for getting those Poneglyphs, same thing for Teach and Shanks and we only got cross guild left .

I’m all for it. It would be great hype for CG as a whole and the matchups are interesting as well. I’m not sure what would trigger that event though, other then a potential Impel Down raid
This could work, honestly. :pepehawk:

@Elder Lee Hung My Mihawk one shotting Magellan and Impel Down prediction coming true? :pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

I'm on board with Fujitora and Smoker vs Mihawk and Crocodile.

Although I also think Sengoku would also be with them to showcase Old Gen's strength and hype.
Who will Sengoku face in that scenario?

I can see it happening . It would be a good occasion to introduce Seraphims to old Shichibukai since Blackbeard, Hancock and Jinbei already encountered ones . so I think the Marine side would be with S - Crocodile and S - Moria.

The other reason why I can see it happening it's the fact that CG is putting bounty on Marines Head, since Oda recently teased us with Koby's bounty, I think It would be the right moment to show us Vice Admirals and Admirals bounties.

It’s sure that Fuji won’t beat Mihawk 1 vs 1
But Cross Guild can still catch an L with Seraphim’s or other Marine forces forcing them to retreat
Who says he won't?
No admiral losing to warlords 1v1 or whatever

Yonko defeated SNs
Fuji and Navy defeat CG

Only threats left will be Shanks, Teach and Navy
With Teach taking out Shanks then Teach and Navy remain as last threats

Who will Sengoku face in that scenario?
If Oda wants to showcase Old Gen hype, then he would fight Mihawk first.

Sengoku will clown Mihawk at first but Mihawk will show full power and defeat him. Then Fuji might take over and might defeat Mihawk. Although I don't think Fuji will defeat Mihawk to be fair. Something will interrupt and Cross Guild escapes.