Do you think someone is crushing the party between SWORD and BBP? Or Oda is not going for any surprises and Coby/SWORD leave and Garp gets subdued and used as a bargaining chip to talk with WG?
I have zero clue but it's a possibility that either koby does something in relation to Observation haki or maybe even Garp.

To add in terms of something bad happening is an easy assumption since the other members of the blackbeard commanders are still available

Lastly we still have Moriah on this island (I assume).

Interesting. I won't really look into the kanji stuff too deep if I were you.
I advise you to heavily bro.
This dude yuderon has guessed several chapters based on understand the kanji for chapters of this series and knowing how or when to flip the numbers since there is an obvious link. This is the same dude that guess that 1081 was going to be about a blackbeard member joining revealing himself and that the chapter was still going to be about full of lead

I advise you to heavily bro.
This dude yuderon has guessed several chapters based on understand the kanji for chapters of this series and knowing how or when to flip the numbers since there is an obvious link. This is the same dude that guess that 1081 was going to be about a blackbeard member joining revealing himself and that the chapter was still going to be about full of lead

Hmm, haven't watched Yuderon much but I heard that he is a great OP predictor. Will check the video out.

@Seth

Just thinking about what you just said and it's so damn true. That it would really really suck if we switch to egghead right now.

If anything we should get some of whats still going on in full of lead, switch to vivi and get some info of where Sabo may be at the finally switch to what cross guild is doing.
Post automatically merged:

Oh God, Yudefraud number sorcery:tchpepe:
Lol well damn..so far lately it's been accurate however it's the kanji of chapter names that I always advised people pay attention to.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth

Just thinking about what you just said and it's so damn true. That it would really really suck if we switch to egghead right now.

If anything we should get some of whats still going on in full of lead, switch to vivi and get some info of where Sabo may be at the finally switch to what cross guild is doing.
I was conflicted on this since either we move on with the Eggshit faster or just get the fuck away from it to outside world chapters which are bangers.

For some reason Oda actually can do something cool when he is not writing Straw Hats involved chapters.

I would be glad if we go like this:

- Finish the Garp/BB part of the plot.

- Move on to Revolutionary and what they are up to.

- Give the Cross Guild some spotlight and a few hype chapters.

- Go back to Egghead and move on to Kizaru/Saturn's invasion on the Island.

I was conflicted on this since either we move on with the Eggshit faster or just get the fuck away from it to outside world chapters which are bangers.

For some reason Oda actually can do something cool when he is not writing Straw Hats involved chapters.

I would be glad if we go like this:

- Finish the Garp/BB part of the plot.

- Move on to Revolutionary and what they are up to.

- Give the Cross Guild some spotlight and a few hype chapters.

- Go back to Egghead and move on to Kizaru/Saturn's invasion on the Island.
Exactly this would be perfect.

See people hate me saying this but it's true. Odas work is tooooooo long for us not to have gotten 20 chapters easy on the Marines and how their systems is.

We should have easily gotten 20 chapters simply focused on koby and helmeppo and their struggles with training and fighting pirates and learning haki etc.

We should have gotten chapters on what Tashigi and Smoker would do to level up after punk hazard.

We should have gotten chapters in more detail with mihawk and dive into his character.

We should have gotten chapters with the straw hats actually helping one another in leveling up. Why did no one teach ussop how to hone his observation haki? Why is no one teaching the rest of the strawhats haki in general
There are to many chapters for these simply things not to have been established.

Why was a bounty hunter system not implemented chapters ago???????

It's a circus. And there is even less excuse seeing that ofa now has fantastic pacing. So this could have been done

We could have gotten more chapters of he revolutionary

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Exactly this would be perfect.

See people hate me saying this but it's true. Odas work is tooooooo long for us not to have gotten 2 chapters easy on the Marines and how their systems is.

We should have easily gotten 20 chapters simply focused on koby and helmeppo and their struggles with training and fighting pirates and learning haki etc.

We should have gotten chapters on what Tashigi and Smoker would do to level up after punk hazard.

We should have gotten chapters in more detail with mihawk and dive into his character.

We should have gotten chapters with the straw hats actually helping one another in leveling up. Why did no one teach ussop how to hone his observation haki? Why is no one teaching the rest of the strawhats haki in general
There are to many chapters for these simply things not to have been established.

Why was a bounty hunter system not implemented chapters ago???????

It's a circus. And there is even less excuse seeing that ofa now has fantastic pacing. So this could have been done
The biggest problem is that Oda doesn't have a proper "team" of people. Oda could write good I think but he is surrounded by fucking retards who are cheerleaders or Shueisha inbred morons who want to make sure they can milk One Piece as long as it takes even sacrificing Oda's health.

Oda said once in some interview that he would like some critical input from his inner circle from time to time.

Oda's editors:

- Shueisha Spy.

- Fucking Furry weirdo.

- Hentai addict.

Reverie arc and all chapters outside of Wano/now Egghead feel like Oda trying to force his own vision of the story upon autism dictated by Shueisha standards which are set on milking money from braindead kids who can't read but buy plushies and shit.