1082: in Japanese is Sen hachi jū ni

Sen:
fight, battle, struggle, conflict

hachi:
Bee", "Wasp" or "Hornet"

Ju:
gentle, soft, supple, flexible, pliable, or yielding.
“ju” is also commonly written with kanji 樹, which means a tree, or 珠, which means a pearl.

ni:
a place towards which someone or something moves. It is preceded by the name of the place and followed by a verb that indicates a moving action such as iku (行く) “to go.”
Post automatically merged:

Oda is a whore for numbers and "parallels".

@Ssg super suit coby What is Yudefraud sayin about the next one?
Lol damn. He talked about it possibly being about Kuma. Though I think we still may be on full of lead

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1082: in Japanese is Sen hachi jū ni

Sen:
fight, battle, struggle, conflict

hachi:
Bee", "Wasp" or "Hornet"

Ju:
gentle, soft, supple, flexible, pliable, or yielding.
“ju” is also commonly written with kanji 樹, which means a tree, or 珠, which means a pearl.

ni:
a place towards which someone or something moves. It is preceded by the name of the place and followed by a verb that indicates a moving action such as iku (行く) “to go.”

Lol damn. He talked about it possibly being about Kuma. Though I think we still may be on full of lead
Kuma is so boring, especially because of Bonney. Everyone and their mothers had some terrible backstory with CDs already.

I hope we stay at Hachinosu or move to CG.

Isn't she still in fainting mode after the bug low diffed her?
Nah she's just looking at Kuma's oh-so-terrifying-and-original backstory..
Kuma is so boring, especially because of Bonney. Everyone and their mothers had some terrible backstory with CDs already.

I hope we stay at Hachinosu or move to CG.
I was hoping she could at least get good feats and had character and personality, but she's just a fat ass and tits like most women in OP recently.
This is one of the few times I actually hope Oda just offscreens a backstory or forgets about a character and draws the interesting stuff.

yeah it got too big, just like my pp
Relatable ngl

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah she's just looking at Kuma's oh-so-terrifying-and-original backstory..

I was hoping she could at least get good feats and had character and personality, but she's just a fat ass and tits like most women in OP recently.
This is one of the few times I actually hope Oda just offscreens a backstory or forgets about a character and draws the interesting stuff.

Relatable ngl
I had Rebecca flashbacks when I saw her "DADDY NOOOOOO" and all that crap.

Jeez...