Speculations Colourspread hint about Sanji having CoC in the future?

It is obvious
All men are asleep
Sanji is the only one awake
No woman present

Read a book with two words coc and king with a crown
:jordanmf:
Sanji‘s first CoC use is gonna be so powerful that he will knock out everybody in the SHC besides the women:steef:
Post automatically merged:

We act like Oda doesn't have friends or talk or use the internet.

Like yeah maybe he wouldn't know the English fanbase, but he does know his fans, and he does have people he talks to. Is it really hard to think a friend of his told him what he saw on the internet? Possibly twitter since it's mixed fanbases? Hell, maybe his new editor was talking.

As for why if they were talking.
This may be some motivation:
Top tier writing right there lmao
Odas powerscaling is ass.

Did you listen in the anime to how Zoro calls Sanji shitty cook? It's Aho cock! Given the Japanese accent, it's no wonder Oda would write cock to mean cook.
I don't think Oda is aware of the abbreviation "CoC". I wasn't aware of it myself before signing in here.
On the other hand, Oda is known for using double meanings, obviously the crown suggests that he was aware of the word king, so it could be that he implied it be "Cook-King".
There's some chance he meant the double meaning to be "Cock-King", due to his chasing the ladies, but I don't see any hint here suggesting of Conqueror's haki.
This doesn't mean Sanji is never going to achieve this in the future.

Alright, even if we ignore the book, I've got the reason it's still a CoC hint.

1028 Color Spread: People agreed this hinted Nika, Sanji, and Robin powerups.

Well then logically, Zoro using a sword to knock Chopper out with ... what's that? An aura like CoC. But in color spreads it's Rainbow/multi-colored.

This time around. Sanji has a colored aura around the skull spreading outward and people are asleep.

Why shirt? If Zoro focused ACoC onto his sword and then out, Sanji will focus his outward from his entire body, like the skull.

The colored aura is the better hint, basing it off the old powerup spread.

Well then logically, Zoro using a sword to knock Chopper out with ... what's that? An aura like CoC. But in color spreads it's Rainbow/multi-colored.

This time around. Sanji has a colored aura around the skull spreading outward and people are asleep.

Why shirt? If Zoro focused ACoC onto his sword and then out, Sanji will focus his outward from his entire body, like the skull.

Lol

Shit,

Zoro's Adv CoC only knocks out Chopper while Sanji's CoC knocks out every other Strawhats. Crazy.:crazwhat: