Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If anyone hears any Smoker news in the leaks tag me in this shit please

:josad:

I'm having serious Smoker cope

:pepecopium:
It's actually fucking hilarious that he is nowhere to be found whether it would be Marines camp, SWORD group, or SSG.

I guess we can't completely rule out the possibility of Oda totally forgetting that he wrote a character like him:suresure:

It's actually fucking hilarious that he is nowhere to be found whether it would be Marines camp, SWORD group, or SSG.

I guess we can't completely rule out the possibility of Oda totally forgetting that he wrote a character like him:suresure:
Don't do this to me Seth.

I want to believe Oda is saving him for something bigger on Egghead.

But another part of me wouldn't surprised if the dumbass Frauda did forget.

Seth

โ€Ž
Don't do this to me Seth.

I want to believe Oda is saving him for something bigger on Egghead.

But another part of me wouldn't surprised if the dumbass Frauda did forget.
I think your best shot is that he is with some other part of the SWORD ( I don't think the ones we see on Hachinosu are their entire roster ) or maybe he is sailing with Fujitora/SSG to some place.

Tho I'd bet on pick number 1 if I were you. Fujitora might become a flex material for Mihawk so keep Smoker away from the blind guy.

I think your best shot is that he is with some other part of the SWORD ( I don't think the ones we see on Hachinosu are their entire roster ) or maybe he is sailing with Fujitora/SSG to some place.

Tho I'd bet on pick number 1 if I were you. Fujitora might become a flex material for Mihawk so keep Smoker away from the blind guy.
Fucking hate Fujitora. Like what's the point of his character. Can he get neg diff'd of Mihawk already ffs

:kriwhat:

Seth

โ€Ž
Fucking hate Fujitora. Like what's the point of his character. Can he get neg diff'd of Mihawk already ffs

:kriwhat:
Warlords and pirates in general: I act

Slavery and overall abomination of human rights and etc... in Mariejois:

How's the tea Ryokugyu?

:doffytroll:

Warlords and pirates in general: I act

Slavery and overall abomination of human rights and etc... in Mariejois:

How's the tea Ryokugyu?

:doffytroll:
Fujitora is Oda's way of trying to get us to have sympathy for the upper level of marines.

Brings in the disability admiral to gain support for the admirals morality considering these bums serve the celestial dragons and lick the the Gorosei asshole.

At least Akainu knows he's a scumbag while Disabilatora seems to try pretend he's some high and mighty Saint