Powers & Abilities The sword gorosei is a maser of internal destruction swordsmanship

In Shanks's fight against Kid, he used a very peculiar form of swordsmanship:

He used a slash that did not cut.

I believe that this is one of the strongest forms of swordsmanship, as evidenced by Koshiro's words.

Shanks has a blade that cuts only what he wishes it to cut. So much so that he has learned how to cut people without leaving an external wound, via internal destruction haki.

Mihawk, the WSSM, surpassed this style of swordsmanship, as evident by his title. Therefore, Zoro too must surpass internal destruction swordsmanship. I believe that this will happen against the sword gorosei.

We've seen Shiryu actually slash people, so I doubt he uses this style. Rather, I think Shiryu will be what Koshiro talked about when he mentioned a blade that hurts everything it touches. But the Sword Gorosei on the other hand very well could use this style.

I think this is the case because he, like Shanks, does not have a black blade, despite obviously being a master swordsman. The reason why Shanks and the Sword Gorosei don't have black blades is because they don't need them. Their swordsmanship isn't dependent on the hardness of their blades as they rely on internal destruction haki.

Overall, I think that the sword gorosei will be the greatest fight Zoro will ever have, at least apart from Mihawk, assuming Oda will make them fight. Due to his internal destruction powers, the Sword Gorosei will be able to crack and damage Zoro's swords. In order to win, Zoro will likely need to learn how to fix the damages in his swords by forging them into black blades.

:lusalty:top 2 swordsman...who said that tho

When he cant cut a railgun properly and crush it instead, Zoro who can cut a mountain precisely is much more appropriate to be no 2 compared to Red Hair
A sword master cuts what they want to cut and doesn't cut what they don't want to cut. Shanks never wanted to cut Kid. He wanted to destroy his insides.

Which is why the attack 1 shot him and probably would have killed him if not for Killer.

A sword master cuts what they want to cut and doesn't cut what they don't want to cut. Shanks never wanted to cut Kid. He wanted to destroy his insides.

Which is why the attack 1 shot him and probably would have killed him if not for Killer.
Shanks wanted to stop Kid's attack, which is why he attacked Kid's railgun, and Kid's railgun exploded on Kid's face alongside with at Killer's face, they took both Shanks's and Kid's attack together multiplied, which is why Killer's mask was damaged, not his insides.

Shanks wanted to stop Kid's attack, which is why he attacked Kid's railgun, and Kid's railgun exploded on his face alongside with at Killer's face, they took both Shanks's and Kid's attack together multiplied, which is why Killer's mask was damaged, not his insides.
Lmao this stupid troll claims he doesn’t have Shanks PTSD, yet he uses this dumb cope argument created by ZKKboys to downplay Shanks :suresure:

Lmao this stupid troll claims he doesn’t have Shanks PTSD, yet he uses this dumb cope argument created by ZKKboys to downplay Shanks :suresure:
ZKKboys? I am sure Kid fans said that you retard: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ut-the-explosion-oda-did-it-on-purpose.40407/

You need to be retarded (and we know you are as you are getting kicked everywhere you go) to believe Kid's technique didn't explode on their face and didn't multiplied the damage.

Look at Killer's mask you dumb fuck, is that look like an internal damage to you? :broocry:

I have Shanks PTSD? No you have Erkan PTSD.

I am the one defending Shanks vs. Mihawk and Zolo and Ladmiral wankers always, while you bitchass lowballing BB everwhere you go, its a fact that Kid's own technique exploded, and even Killer's mask got damaged due to explosion, so this should hurt your Erkan PTSD and BB PTSD even more.

Shanks wanted to stop Kid's attack, which is why he attacked Kid's railgun, and Kid's railgun exploded on Kid's face alongside with at Killer's face, they took both Shanks's and Kid's attack together multiplied, which is why Killer's mask was damaged, not his insides.
Shanks's haki was the reason why Kid and Killer were defeated. If you look at the panels of the explosion you can see exactly how much Oda emphasized Shanks's haki in comparison to the explosion.

You still didn't explain why Killer's mask was damaged if it was only internal damage. Oops, debunked. :steef:
I never said that it was only internal destruction

I just said that haki was what took Kid out, which is fucking obvious. BM was creating giant explosions with her lightning and Kid tanked those just fine.

In Shanks's fight against Kid, he used a very peculiar form of swordsmanship:

He used a slash that did not cut.

I believe that this is one of the strongest forms of swordsmanship, as evidenced by Koshiro's words.

Shanks has a blade that cuts only what he wishes it to cut. So much so that he has learned how to cut people without leaving an external wound, via internal destruction haki.

Mihawk, the WSSM, surpassed this style of swordsmanship, as evident by his title. Therefore, Zoro too must surpass internal destruction swordsmanship. I believe that this will happen against the sword gorosei.

We've seen Shiryu actually slash people, so I doubt he uses this style. Rather, I think Shiryu will be what Koshiro talked about when he mentioned a blade that hurts everything it touches. But the Sword Gorosei on the other hand very well could use this style.

I think this is the case because he, like Shanks, does not have a black blade, despite obviously being a master swordsman. The reason why Shanks and the Sword Gorosei don't have black blades is because they don't need them. Their swordsmanship isn't dependent on the hardness of their blades as they rely on internal destruction haki.

Overall, I think that the sword gorosei will be the greatest fight Zoro will ever have, at least apart from Mihawk, assuming Oda will make them fight. Due to his internal destruction powers, the Sword Gorosei will be able to crack and damage Zoro's swords. In order to win, Zoro will likely need to learn how to fix the damages in his swords by forging them into black blades.