I think he means that Revos are totally irrelevant all these years and beside Sabo and Dragon everyone else is fodder against top tiers. The fight at Mariejois is not something special to me because the Admirals were restricted. The worst thing is that after so much years of anticipation to see Dragon Sabo does some shit and everyone in the verse thinks he is the hot shit rn.

I think he means that Revos are totally irrelevant all these years and beside Sabo and Dragon everyone else is fodder against top tiers. The fight at Mariejois is not something special to me because the Admirals were restricted. The worst thing is that after so much years of anticipation to see Dragon Sabo does some shit and everyone in the verse thinks he is the hot shit rn.
L

What have the Marines done besides the Admirals lol
The revs ain't the only ones. At least Ivankov and Kuma actually did some major shit.

What have the Marines done besides the Admirals lol
The revs ain't the only ones. At least Ivankov and Kuma actually did some major shit.
Well the Marines besides the Admirals & Sengoku/Garp are pretty much a fodder orgazination at this point but at least they had their moments. Dont get me wrong im not try to downplay Dragon at all on the contrary i hate Sabo and i dont like the route Oda goes with him.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Just need an island full of OG dragons, and Tama clears.

You know, this was supposed to be nothing but a shitpost.

But now, I'm actually thinking: dragons used to exist in this universe.

Look at how powerful Momo is, even though he's still weak, as an adult dragon.

Who the fuck actually killed the Ancient Oni and Dragons off? It must have been a giant-ass undertaking.

I've said many times that I like Sabo.

How does that translate into "I like Revos"?

He is the only promising character there and should've been on Luffy's crew.

Sabo already did more than Dragon over last 20 years:suresure:
Same manga where the Gorosei and Im haven't done shit for 20 years either.
It's an Oda problem.
Post automatically merged:

Well the Marines besides the Admirals & Sengoku/Garp are pretty much a fodder orgazination at this point but at least they had their moments. Dont get me wrong im not try to downplay Dragon at all on the contrary i hate Sabo and i dont like the route Oda goes with him.
Sabo is good but Idk why he had to inherit Ace's fruit
What ever, he's still cool

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Just need an island full of OG dragons, and Tama clears.

You know, this was supposed to be nothing but a shitpost.

But now, I'm actually thinking: dragons used to exist in this universe.

Look at how powerful Momo is, even though he's still weak, as an adult dragon.

Who the fuck actually killed the Ancient Oni and Dragons off? It must have been a giant-ass undertaking.
Joyboy maybe? :pepebusi:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Same manga where the Gorosei and Im haven't done shit for 20 years either.
It's an Oda problem.
Gorosei are politicians.

WG as a whole was behind major events of this manga, whether thru Admirals or stirring up shit everywhere.

Dragon achieved nothing. Absolute zero.

He moves his base of operations the moment he realizes the weakest at that time Yonko Crew is on his ass.

His case is worse than Mihawk or Akainu's in terms of plot relevancy.

Per plot importance he is. Cause Monkey D. and that's where it ends.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
it's WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sanji with CoC is woke, the rest of the Straw Hats are asleep in the cover page.

Radical Leftist Speedrunning Cook confirmed

I was talking to @Mr. Reloaded the other day, can you imagine if I had played Shadow the Hedgehog growing up? Ugh, what kind of crazy furry would I be???

If I played Shadow the Hedgehog as a kid I'd probably be walking around on all fours by now. /s

Sanji with CoC is woke, the rest of the Straw Hats are asleep in the cover page.

Radical Leftist Speedrunning Cook confirmed

I was talking to @Mr. Reloaded the other day, can you imagine if I had played Shadow the Hedgehog growing up? Ugh, what kind of crazy furry would I be???

If I played Shadow the Hedgehog as a kid I'd probably be walking around on all fours by now. /s
W