Powers & Abilities The sword gorosei is a maser of internal destruction swordsmanship

In Shanks's fight against Kid, he used a very peculiar form of swordsmanship:

He used a slash that did not cut.

I believe that this is one of the strongest forms of swordsmanship, as evidenced by Koshiro's words.

Shanks has a blade that cuts only what he wishes it to cut. So much so that he has learned how to cut people without leaving an external wound, via internal destruction haki.

Mihawk, the WSSM, surpassed this style of swordsmanship, as evident by his title. Therefore, Zoro too must surpass internal destruction swordsmanship. I believe that this will happen against the sword gorosei.

We've seen Shiryu actually slash people, so I doubt he uses this style. Rather, I think Shiryu will be what Koshiro talked about when he mentioned a blade that hurts everything it touches. But the Sword Gorosei on the other hand very well could use this style.

I think this is the case because he, like Shanks, does not have a black blade, despite obviously being a master swordsman. The reason why Shanks and the Sword Gorosei don't have black blades is because they don't need them. Their swordsmanship isn't dependent on the hardness of their blades as they rely on internal destruction haki.

Overall, I think that the sword gorosei will be the greatest fight Zoro will ever have, at least apart from Mihawk, assuming Oda will make them fight. Due to his internal destruction powers, the Sword Gorosei will be able to crack and damage Zoro's swords. In order to win, Zoro will likely need to learn how to fix the damages in his swords by forging them into black blades.

Interesting power for Gandhi gorosei, ngl.

A sword master cuts what they want to cut and doesn't cut what they don't want to cut. Shanks never wanted to cut Kid. He wanted to destroy his insides.

Which is why the attack 1 shot him and probably would have killed him if not for Killer.
Do you have any statement from Shanks or others about Shanks not cutting Kidd because he didnt want to? Because Koshirou didnt want to cut the leaf so the leaf was not damaged at all, while Shanks "wanted to cut the railgun" but the railgun was broken and crushed, showing that his cut was not a good cut.

How dumb can you be?
Anyone saying Shanks is top 2 swordsman? Why am i the one being dumb...

Do you have any statement from Shanks or others about Shanks not cutting Kidd because he didnt want to? Because Koshirou didnt want to cut the leaf so the leaf was not damaged at all, while Shanks "wanted to cut the railgun" but the railgun was broken and crushed, showing that his cut was not a good cut.

Anyone saying Shanks is top 2 swordsman? Why am i the one being dumb...
Shanks was Mihawk rival saying he doesn’t cut hood is literally a stupid ass argument . GET REAL

Shanks was Mihawk rival saying he doesn’t cut hood is literally a stupid ass argument . GET REAL
Kidd, Law, Smoker were also Luffy's rival tho? Dunno why you overcomplicate stuff even after seeing Shanks cutting the railgun by breaking it instead...
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk deciding to fight him multiple times proves he s top tier swordsman
So Mihawk deciding to fight Luffy at Marineford and attacking multiple times was also proof of Luffy being a swordsman? Seems like too many restrictions and rules for Mihawk

Kidd, Law, Smoker were also Luffy's rival tho? Dunno why you overcomplicate stuff even after seeing Shanks cutting the railgun by breaking it instead...
Post automatically merged:

So Mihawk deciding to fight Luffy at Marineford and attacking multiple times was also proof of Luffy being a swordsman? Seems like too many restrictions and rules for Mihawk
Lmfaoo you’re a troll ok

I never said that it was only internal destruction

I just said that haki was what took Kid out, which is fucking obvious. BM was creating giant explosions with her lightning and Kid tanked those just fine.
Lol

Railgun exploded
It wasn't Shanks haki which did that

Imagine comparing damned punk explosion to Fulgora or tenjin

Damned Punk is Kid finishing move
He's not tanking his own attack that easily , then add Shanks attack

Lol

Railgun exploded
It wasn't Shanks haki which did that

Imagine comparing damned punk explosion to Fulgora or tenjin

Damned Punk is Kid finishing move
He's not tanking his own attack that easily , then add Shanks attack
Damn punk is a projectile do you think before you type ? Shanks just cut the canon that’s like if he cut Beckmann gun before he fired it

Lmfaoo you’re a troll ok
Well i'm kinda trollish since you make up, you said Shanks is Mihawk rival. So what? Rival doesnt mean similar powers or specialty, as its shown by Kidd and Law being Luffy's rival without needing similar specialty. As well as the scenes of Mihawk cutting things precisely while Shanks cutting things crudely, showing Shanks is a clearly inferior swordsman to Mihawk, and even to current Zoro. He cant even cut right.

Well i'm kinda trollish since you make up, you said Shanks is Mihawk rival. So what? Rival doesnt mean similar powers or specialty, as its shown by Kidd and Law being Luffy's rival without needing similar specialty. As well as the scenes of Mihawk cutting things precisely while Shanks cutting things crudely, showing Shanks is a clearly inferior swordsman to Mihawk, and even to current Zoro. He cant even cut right.
The difference is Mihawk and shanks were rivals who fought the same way to the point the marines bring up shanks when talking about Mihawks bounty . Get over it you troll