Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
He basically treats the spoiler game as if he was in Blue Lock. Ultra egoist. As if he'd share his 'advantage'. Lmao.
People love to dunk on redon but look at it from his view he owes nothing to us instead the one who provides him with leaks could get in huge trouble if found out

Whenever they come out they come out, yall gotta chill your life isn't dependent on this

People love to dunk on redon but look at it from his view he owes nothing to us instead the one who provides him with leaks could get in huge trouble if found out

Whenever they come out they come out, yall gotta chill your life isn't dependent on this
Doesn't Redon work officially by doing that ?
Always read different things about that

- Cross Guild wondering where Mihawk went
- Mihawk taking a nap on sea
- A marine fleet is coming across his boat. He sleep diffs the complete fleet without even waking up
- Fujitora and Green Bitch are standing on a hovering metal platform
- Mihawk: Aramaki, huh? Kukuku. No wonder my sleep was disturbed. My CoO wondered whose heart was beating so hard from fear.
- Fujitora: It was a gamble. It was also fate. I wished I could have sensed Monkey D Luffy's aura before I die. But I won't run away.
- during fujitora's monologue two things have happened: Aramaki's pants went wet (no comment from editor here as it is obvious he fluidly shat himself) and a flying slash covered in black lightning and thrice as large as Hakai is coming their way.
- Fujitora literally summons 17 meteors to block it
- thatwasclose.png
- behind them they hear a voice: You know, slicing someone from behind is an unhonorable move. Defend yourselves!
- In an amazing double page we see mihawk clash with both. Mihawk uses the little knife for fujitora and his little finger for aramaki's black blade
- Mihawk: who's doing the HR in the Marines? You guys are barely above Roronoa Zoro 3 months into his training!

Break next week

Source: my withdrawal symptoms

- A marine fleet is coming across his boat. He sleep diffs the complete fleet without even waking up
- Mihawk: Aramaki, huh? Kukuku. No wonder my sleep was disturbed. My CoO wondered whose heart was beating so hard from fear.
- Fujitora: It was a gamble. It was also fate. I wished I could have sensed Monkey D Luffy's aura before I die. But I won't run away.
- during fujitora's monologue two things have happened: Aramaki's pants went wet (no comment from editor here as it is obvious he fluidly shat himself) and a flying slash covered in black lightning and thrice as large as Hakai is coming their way.
- thatwasclose.png
- behind them they hear a voice: You know, slicing someone from behind is an unhonorable move. Defend yourselves!
- In an amazing double page we see mihawk clash with both. Mihawk uses the little knife for fujitora and his little finger for aramaki's black blade
- Mihawk: who's doing the HR in the Marines? You guys are barely above Roronoa Zoro 3 months into his training!

Break next week

And that's why you shouldn't take drugs, kids.

- thatwasclose.png

Break next week

REAL!