Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Doflamingo is on a level beyond even Boa as a pirate and with that threat level. If Boa manages to get 1.6B, post prison break Doffy easily cracks the 2B considering that he even had superior portrayal to Croc in MF.

Some Doffy haters really be acting delusional.
I've said this before and I'll say it again.
Doflamingo was only treated like that because he had ties to Kaidou, Caesar, etc.
That's basically why Kuzan didn't freeze him to the core like he did with Jozu and others.
It'd put him in danger of being hunted down by Kaidou.

They're talking about what they've lost, not the level of threat Kuzan posses to them. Both Kuzan's strength as well as knowledge should be taken into consideration while deciding his bounty.
Agree, the same way Mihawk's activity in a Marine hunting yonko crew, along with Crocodile and Shanks rival, should be taken into consideration. The WSS title is still the major contributor the same way Kuzan's strength was highlighted.

2.5 is right bet for kuzan.
Bb who was yonkou and had aokiji as underling had only 2.2b bounty.
Why would aokiji have 3billion +
-Status as a Former Admiral
-Tremendous power
-Being in a Yonko crew also inflates ones bounty

Anything less than 3B is troll-ish.
I don't care buggy's bounty being a gag, but if a clown has 3B bounty and Admiral having less makes it extremely stupid.

A 2B bounty should be for Shiryu, it would also hype him up regarding commanders like Crocodile.

Mihawk bounty is for his title as WSS.
Plus Buggy is fraud. Bb isn't
Mihawk's bounty isn't for the title outright, it's for his strength and his title is a reflection of that.

Kuzan's position as a former admiral and a near-equal to the current Fleet Admiral should also be a reflection of his strength.

Now I personally support Mihawk > Kuzan, but Kuzan's bounty should definitely be closer to Mihawk's than to the other ex-Warlords.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.
Doflamingo was only treated like that because he had ties to Kaidou, Caesar, etc.
That's basically why Kuzan didn't freeze him to the core like he did with Jozu and others.
It'd put him in danger of being hunted down by Kaidou.
Headcanon. It's clear as day his knowledge about the CD as he was a former member, that in itself will forever and always put him in a different realm as a pirate in comparison to Boa not even mentioning that he was that guy in the underworld.

Boa and Croc do not compare to him.

-Status as a Former Admiral
-Tremendous power
-Being in a Yonko crew also inflates ones bounty

Anything less than 3B is troll-ish.
I don't care buggy's bounty being a gag, but if a clown has 3B bounty and Admiral having less makes it extremely stupid.

A 2B bounty should be for Shiryu, it would also hype him up regarding commanders like Crocodile.
Shiryuu will be below king. Just like bb is below kaido.
Aokiji will probably be around 2.5b at max

They're talking about what they've lost, not the level of threat Kuzan posses to them. Both Kuzan's strength as well as knowledge should be taken into consideration while deciding his bounty.
The sentence "lending his strength to Blackbeard" leaves no room for doubt too, they didnt even mention the knowledge he has being used by someone as cunning as Teach, which again proves this knowledge is not that big of a deal

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Agree, the same way Mihawk's activity in a Marine hunting yonko crew, along with Crocodile and Shanks rival, should be taken into consideration. The WSS title is still the major contributor the same way Kuzan's strength was highlighted.
All of that ultimately comes back to Miahawk's strength. Can't really say that about most characters. If there's one person whose bounty mostly just reflects strength, it'd be Mihawk.

Mihawk's bounty isn't for the title outright, it's for his strength and his title is a reflection of that.

Kuzan's position as a former admiral and a near-equal to the current Fleet Admiral should also be a reflection of his strength.

Now I personally support Mihawk > Kuzan, but Kuzan's bounty should definitely be closer to Mihawk's than to the other ex-Warlords.
It was literally mentioned as a world strongest swordsman his bounty is 3.59.
Just like crocodile was mentioned for his intelligence, leadership and logia fruit

Headcanon. It's clear as day his knowledge about the CD as he was a former member, that in itself will forever and always put him in a different realm as a pirate in comparison to Boa not even mentioning that he was that guy in the underworld.

Boa and Croc do not compare to him.
Yes, they do not compare to him in terms of the people they're affiliated with and the dangerous knowledge they possess, but they're still above him in fame, power, etc.
Boa would do him just like she did Vasco and Catarina.
He simply can't survive against anyone past low YC3 level, and we saw that in Dressrosa.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The sentence "lending his strength to Blackbeard" leaves no room for doubt too, they didnt even mention the knowledge he has being used by someone as cunning as Teach, which again proves this knowledge is not that big of a deal
It's not a big deal..

Wg doesn't care about knowledge of kuzan as Navy hardly knows what's going on within WG.

Kuzan bounty will reflect his strength

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As I said, they're more concerned about what the Navy lost from losing Kuzan than how he'll be a threat to them as they're trying to blame it on Akainu. A bounty is a different story.